1b.app
Link copied -

Variables in the action "Create a process and make it the parent of found processes"

Good afternoon.
Interested in whether the variables work in the action "Create a process and make it the parent of the found processes" in additional conditions for the search?
I want to use this action to generate reconciliation acts with suppliers.
I need that when creating a process, the action would look for the supplier (in the client field) that is specified in the process for all processes that are in certain statuses and create a parent process for them.
Process where I test: https://smartgroup.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/workflowstatus/221/action/new/
Screenshot:
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. No, they do not work, but you can make it work, it will take about an hour. Bill?
04.02.2022, 10:41
Original comment available on version: ru

Father Frost
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. No, they do not work, but you can make it work, it will take about an hour. Bill?

I don't have free revision hours on my account?
04.02.2022, 12:19

Petrechko Vasily
FOP Petrechko Vasily Anatolyevich wrote:

Father Frost
OneBox production wrote:

No
08.02.2022, 01:02

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

Petrechko Vasily

Father Frost
OneBox production wrote:

No

Good afternoon. Okay, give me an invoice.
Can you please explain to me the mechanism for accruing 2 bonus hours to cloud clients on OS?
How are they charged? What can be used? Because it seems to have fallen under all conditions)
08.02.2022, 11:28

Good afternoon.
Will there be an account and an answer?
15.02.2022, 11:15

Petrechko Vasily
Good afternoon.
Will there be an account and an answer?

bill will be sent tomorrow

Petrechko Vasily
Can you please explain to me the mechanism for accruing 2 bonus hours to cloud clients on OS?
How are they charged? What can be used? Because it seems to have fallen under all conditions)

as far as I know, now only partners are given hours if the conditions of the affiliate program are met
and we take client improvements only if we believe that it will be useful for the product
16.02.2022, 00:52

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment