1b.app
Link copied -

Copy the subfield of the process multilist dropdown to the subfield of the process product multibox dropout

There is such a task. In the product table, in the multi-list dropdown field, write a series of values , but since only one value can be manually entered in this field so far, we decided to write it down as an action. That is, an employee in the additional field of the process selects several values from the same drop-down multilist, clicks on the procedure and these values are recorded in the field of the product table
BUT I need to write these values only to the selected products, and the only action that managed to do this - Write the value to the additional field of the process product based on the formula - writes to all products. Tell me, are there any actions that can write the value only to the selected products?
I will add that it is checked on actions:
1. Calculate and write the value in the additional field, if the conditions are met - it writes only the first value from the multilist, the rest misses
2. Copy the value
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

solved in another problem
21.02.2022, 18:53
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment