1b.app
Link copied -

Why in the process UX of the Closed date field

In the process, do it as standard for any systems, the field "Closed date"
Vono axis in history https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/63488/history/?filter2_key=valueold&a...
Ale, I don’t know yogo in the UB process, it’s possible nasty shukav
In list processes, the field is є
I ask you to tell me how it is called, otherwise I can’t explain why?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
In the universal block of the empty field
This date can be placed in the middle of the process in the history, so the planning date = closing date, like the closing process, it is also possible to return the date of viconation to that many other dates, in which case it was not consumed. You just chirp, what can you implement on the basis of given dates?
19.01.2022, 03:00
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
Integrator wrote:
planning date = closing date,

Tse not true, perevіriv!
So it was true that it was necessary to add to the etpa diyu so that she wrote in the plan
It’s not easy for me to say why it’s so illogical, it was born in one month, it would be logical that the Close Date field was both in UB and in change, since the field is similar to the field of the child’s creation, and why it’s so broken “crooked” (I can figure out what I can "to nail", but also the base fields in whether there is a database) ?
22.01.2022, 10:16
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment