Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
1 hour

Can investments be used?
26.11.2021, 18:09
Original comment available on version: ru

Chausova Tamara wrote:
Can investments be used?

As far as I know, the investment is only in the OneBox OS product.
30.11.2021, 11:11

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Chausova Tamara wrote:
Can investments be used?

As far as I know, the investment is only in the OneBox OS product.

We have a cloud plan. I want to do customization for cloud customers.
30.11.2021, 12:52

Chausova Tamara wrote:

Good afternoon! - investment for cloud clients is possible if you have an OS version - you have green-mvp.
To be able to receive these investments, you need to have a project on the OS version.
30.11.2021, 14:58
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
OneBox production wrote:

Chausova Tamara wrote:

Good afternoon! - investment for cloud clients is possible if you have an OS version - you have green-mvp.
To be able to receive these investments, you need to have a project on the OS version.

I have long asked Denis Matyushko to clarify some aspects of the OS test mode and further transition to it. But there is still no answer. But we can’t just take it and jump over it. We have a complex integration with 1C and we are not ready to "put" the work of the sales department due to failures in the exchange.
At the same time, we need improvements that will work on the OS. And to refuse me just because I do not rush into the pool with my head, but at the same time I pay for 10 licenses - this is strange, to say the least.
30.11.2021, 15:29

Chausova Tamara wrote:
I have long asked Denis Matyushko to clarify some aspects of the OS test mode and further transition to it. But there is still no answer. But we can’t just take it and jump over it. We have a complex integration with 1C and we are not ready to "put" the work of the sales department due to failures in the exchange.
At the same time, we need improvements that will work on the OS. And to refuse me just because I do not rush into the pool with my head, but at the same time I pay for 10 licenses - this is strange, to say the least.

I individually reported the current situation to the management of the integrator company where Denis works.
You must be contacted to resolve the situation.
30.11.2021, 15:34
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Chausova Tamara wrote:
[/ quote] Tamara, individual people deal with the issue of updating clients that are on the cloud, I do not make decisions about who to update and who not. You can take the free version of OneBox and test the functionality that is available and decide to upgrade the system. The update is free for you, you can switch at any time
30.11.2021, 15:38

Matyushko Denis
OneBox Corp.
OneBox, Sales Manager wrote:

Chausova Tamara wrote:
[/ quote] Tamara, individual people deal with the issue of updating clients that are on the cloud, I do not make decisions about who to update and who not. You can take the free version of OneBox and test the functionality that is available and decide to upgrade the system. The update is free for you, you can switch at any time

I can't transfer our current data there myself. And we were talking about this.
You said that you will find out how much the transfer can cost and whether we will be able to work in the test base after the end of the test period, if everything works out for us as it should.
I need a test period on a working basis, otherwise we will not be able to test integration with 1C.
30.11.2021, 16:08

Лосик Лилия Владимировна
Администратор проектов
Tamara, Julia Stasyuk will contact you regarding the update.
01.12.2021, 10:20

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
OneBox production wrote:

Chausova Tamara wrote:

Hello!
Can you post an invoice?
23.12.2021, 09:10

Chausova Tamara wrote:
Hello!
Can you post an invoice?

I organize
24.12.2021, 16:14

Hello!
The bill was paid yesterday. We are waiting for improvement.
29.12.2021, 09:54

Chausova Tamara wrote:
We are waiting for improvement.

Ready.
29.12.2021, 10:11

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Chausova Tamara wrote:
We are waiting for improvement.

Ready.

https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/24522/edit/
Write-off є
Copy for procedures:
https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/workflow/16/procedure/74/?status=2
The field is not saved
29.12.2021, 15:09

There was a slight misunderstanding. Check now.
29.12.2021, 15:36

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment