1b.app
Link copied -

Creation of processes on different vendors

There is a main process, it has 3 products
From it, we create an order to the supplier, but we do not yet know which supplier, for this we specify the supplier of the test.
In the subprocess, we already set the suppliers and we need to create a subprocess for each supplier. In the lowest sub-process, we will capitalize the products, indicate the quantity, warehouse, and they must be capitalized in the parent and put in reserve in the very first process.
What is the problem, in the subprocess, I can’t create an order for the supplier for the 2nd time, so that I can create a subprocess on real suppliers. Prompt as it is possible to create a subprocess for each supplier. I found the action "Create sub-processes by products according to the active suppliers of the process", in the card the supplier is active, but does not create. Tell me how it works and what other options you can create.
Original question is available on version: ru https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор

Answers:

26.11.2021, 17:32
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment