1b.app
Link copied -

in BP in orders, the quantity field began to be sorted as text, not as a number

Answers:

There have been no changes related to sorting for your version of the system recently. How and where do you sort?
08.10.2021, 19:13
Original comment available on version: ru

It has been like this for a long time, everyone forgot to write. Sorting takes place in the BP Checkout, in the universal block displaying the order in a table
10.10.2021, 09:11

Sorting occurs when you click on the order table header by the quantity field
11.10.2021, 17:03

if I understood you correctly, you need to sort the products of the process. To get the sorting of the fields as a number, use the action "Sort process products" it can be set both to the status and to the procedure
11.10.2021, 17:45

misunderstood or we you). there is a BP "checkout on the site" in its interface there is a view of "products in the table", in this view there is a field "Quantity" and it is sorted as text, not as a number, Sorting occurs when you click on the header of the order products table by the quantity field . screenshots attached
11.10.2021, 23:55

if I'm not mistaken, we have already contacted you earlier on this issue, but we do not have access to the old request and improvements cabinet at https://box.webproduction.ua/client/, have you closed these cabinets?
12.10.2021, 00:01

Unfortunately, I can't tell you exactly what question you asked earlier. Regarding sorting, if you need to sort the products in the process by a numeric field, it is better to use the action that I wrote about above. When clicking on the product header, the data is sorted as rows, regardless of the contents of the cells
14.10.2021, 14:16

and how do we get access to the list of all our improvements made earlier?
14.10.2021, 22:25

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment