1b.app
Link copied -

The problem with finalizing the filtering of clients by the presence / absence of a BP from the Holding

Previously, we did a revision on the task https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/contacts/9815-otsenit-filtratsiyu-klientov-na-...
there are problems with a high load on the server
Duplicate the last question
Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
"You can make this option - before applying the filter, check the number of contacts that are filtered before this filter - and for example, if you specify 100, then we will apply only if they are less than/equal. Is this option suitable?"
if you specify 100 - you mean to specify it as a restriction in the filter settings, right?
Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
"But which one to indicate - I would recommend indicating the smallest possible based on your needs. If you filter 50 contacts, then indicate them)"
the fact is that we have a need to filter all groups of contacts, the maximum number is now about 12 thousand in the group, the minimum is 1000 (testing
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

what is the purpose of duplicate threads?
24.09.2021, 16:26
Original comment available on version: ru

with the fact that I have access to 5 tasks with a prescription of 5 days, and I cannot create a single new one, so I have to close the old one and duplicate it. Is there any way to expand it to at least 10?
24.09.2021, 17:01

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
with the fact that I have access to 5 tasks with a prescription of 5 days, and I cannot create a single new one, so I have to close the old one and duplicate it. Is there any way to expand it to at least 10?

don't be bullshit
for such actions I will block your account
restrictions are made in order not to thrash 100 topics per day
29.09.2021, 02:13

Igor, I don’t hit 100 topics and you can see it, but there were tasks that were not taken into work for a week and of course they were not closed
29.09.2021, 10:29

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
Igor, I don’t hit 100 topics and you can see it, but there were tasks that were not taken into work for a week and of course they were not closed

Irina response time is not regulated
you can buy a paid service personally from my company and you will be answered questions even without a forum via telegram
03.10.2021, 22:01

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment