1b.app
Link copied -

Is there a sound notification - notification or is there just a pop-up window?

https://prnt.sc/u6wlya
When adding a product, a notification window appears in the right corner that "PRODUCT IS SUCCESSFULLY ADDED"
Can you turn on the sound? - I can not find
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, Alexander
As far as I know, this functionality does not exist.
Only this window is
27.08.2020, 18:20
Original comment available on version: ru

You can add sound in 2 hours. There will be a setting in which you will need to load the audio file. It will play along with the notification.
27.08.2020, 19:04

Bodyako Dmitry wrote:
You can add sound in 2 hours. There will be a setting in which you will need to load the audio file. It will play along with the notification.

Is this a money makeover? Do I get it right?
28.08.2020, 10:27

maybe some improvements that customers want to make and that may be suitable for other customers to put on Joint revision, i.e. the ability for a couple of clients to agree to pay for the revision jointly if it is not done for free. I think this can have an effect and divide some functionality into several people, this is not to pay for it myself, especially since I often see how topics are raised that I am also interested in finalizing, for example
02.09.2020, 15:20

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich The client wrote:
maybe some improvements that customers want to make and that may be suitable for other customers to put on Joint revision, i.e. the ability for a couple of clients to agree to pay for the revision jointly if it is not done for free. I think this can have an effect and divide some functionality into several people, this is not to pay for it myself, especially since I often see how topics are raised that I am also interested in finalizing, for example

it would be nice - the so-called clubbing
04.09.2020, 14:19

Good afternoon, we have established a mechanism for accepting such tasks from the forum and we can start the task to work. If so, please specify which email address to send the invoice to.
07.09.2020, 14:14

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment