1b.app
Link copied -

develop an action to display an interactive window

I ask you to develop an action with which you could display an interactive window to the user containing some text and several buttons. The result of pressing the button was recorded in the add. field . The window should be displayed in the center of the screen
in the text of the window, you need to allow the use of variables for letters
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)
clarification.
- in the window settings, you need to make it possible to display an additional field for filling (take into account the type of the additional field (if the field is a drop-down list, then display it as a drop-down list). The layout in this case looks like this
- if the names of the buttons are not spelled out or add. the field is not selected, then do not show the specified elements on the form
16.09.2021, 11:52
Original comment available on version: ru

Перегиняк Александр

Pereginyak Alexander
FOP Peregynyak O.P.
Client
Oneboxconsulting (integrator) wrote:
- in the window settings, you need to make it possible to display an additional field for filling (take into account the type of additional field (if the field is a drop-down list, then display it as a drop-down list). The layout in this case looks like this

clarification 2. how much will be able to withdraw
- 2 fields to fill
- n-fields to fill
?
20.09.2021, 15:07

Pereginyak Alexander
FOP Peregynyak O.P.
Client

Pereginyak Alexander
FOP Peregynyak O.P.
Client
- in the window settings, you need to make it possible to display an additional field for filling (take into account the type of additional field (if the field is a drop-down list, then display it as a drop-down list). The layout in this case looks like this

clarification 2. how much will be able to withdraw
- 2 fields to fill
- n-fields to fill
?

the same score
21.09.2021, 01:56

Перегиняк Александр

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
the same score

plus? total will be 12+4 for everything? If so - issue an invoice, please
21.09.2021, 08:18

Is a block in the process interface suitable for you with a pop-up setting that will be displayed when the process is opened? Do you need to show this window always or only the first time you opened the process, or is there some kind of condition for displaying this window?
29.09.2021, 11:32

Перегиняк Александр

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
Is a block in the process interface suitable for you with a pop-up setting that will be displayed when the process is opened? Do you need to show this window always or only the first time you opened the process, or is there some kind of condition for displaying this window?

1. I hang an action on the stage / procedure for opening a window
2. the transition to the stage / procedure is triggered
3. The actions of the stage/procedure are sequentially performed, we reach the action to open the window, open the window and pause. waiting for the user to enter what is configured in the action for this window
4. the user enters data, the user closes the window, save the entered data in the database, so that they become available in the following steps, proceed to the following steps
29.09.2021, 15:03

Unfortunately, this option cannot be implemented.
This option is possible: an action is added to show a window at the stage, as well as a block with window settings is added to the interface settings. When a process is opened on a status that has this action and a configured window, a popup is displayed, if a button is pressed in the window, the data has been written and the interactive window will no longer appear on this status, otherwise it will be displayed every time the process is opened, until this process passes to another stage
Is this implementation right for you?
29.09.2021, 15:50

Перегиняк Александр

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
Unfortunately, this option cannot be implemented.
This option is possible: an action is added to show a window at the stage, as well as a block with window settings is added to the interface settings. When a process is opened on a status that has this action and a configured window, a popup is displayed, if a button is pressed in the window, the data has been written and the interactive window will no longer appear on this status, otherwise it will be displayed every time the process is opened, until this process passes to another stage
Is this implementation right for you?

unfortunately this is not at all what was required. for the procedure, as I understand it, this window can no longer be hung. and as I understand it, you are proposing to modify the process interface block, which is not good, since this is no different from the individual settings of the process interfaces. I ask you to look for a solution that can implement exactly the output of the input window through the triggering of an action at a process step or procedure. I am sure that the introduction to the functionality of this tool will seriously expand the functionality of boxing.
30.09.2021, 17:24

Pereginyak Alexander
FOP Peregynyak O.P.
Client
unfortunately this is not at all what was required. for the procedure, as I understand it, this window can no longer be hung. and as I understand it, you are proposing to modify the process interface block, which is not good, since this is no different from the individual settings of the process interfaces. I ask you to look for a solution that can implement exactly the output of the input window through the triggering of an action at a process step or procedure. I am sure that the introduction to the functionality of this tool will seriously expand the functionality of boxing.

I can offer an option that can work in boxing
there is a stage XXXX you hang up all the actions you need and an action that shows the window and, based on how you filled the window, switch to another stage in which you already add the actions that you wanted after filling the window.
+ we can make an option that will block the process and give nothing to do with it until the window is filled
in fact, this is all the same as what you want, only divided into 2 stages
30.09.2021, 17:48

Перегиняк Александр

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

Pereginyak Alexander
FOP Peregynyak O.P.
Client

I can offer an option that can work in boxing
there is a stage XXXX you hang up all the actions you need and an action that shows the window and, based on how you filled the window, switch to another stage in which you already add the actions that you wanted after filling the window.
+ we can make an option that will block the process and give nothing to do with it until the window is filled
in fact, this is all the same as what you want, only divided into 2 stages

fits. let's do
01.10.2021, 19:46

Added action to step
When this action is on a stage and the process moves to this stage, a popup will be displayed to the user when opening the process without the possibility of closing it. The window will disappear only after pressing one of the buttons specified in the settings
06.10.2021, 18:19

Перегиняк Александр

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
Added action to stage
When this action is on a stage and the process moves to this stage, a popup will be displayed to the user when opening the process without the possibility of closing it. The window will disappear only after pressing one of the buttons specified in the settings.

Thanks!
frontend button colors are not displayed . fix it plz
07.10.2021, 16:02

Перегиняк Александр

Pereginyak Alexander
FOP Pereginyak O.P.
Client
frontend button colors are not displayed. fix it plz

test process and stage setup
https://hillary.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/workflowstatus/133/action/new/
https://hillary.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/skladskie-operatsii/5459/edit/
07.10.2021, 16:03

Перегиняк Александр

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
in the text of the window, you need to allow the use of variables for letters

variables for letters are not supported . please correct
07.10.2021, 16:07

Edits made, buttons are colored, variables work
07.10.2021, 18:24

Перегиняк Александр

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
Edits made, buttons are colored, variables work

Thank you! as for me everything is fine! I think this functionality will gain popularity)))
08.10.2021, 09:50

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Is this a custom action? Or did they do it for OS?
20.10.2021, 01:08

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Integrator CRM wrote:
Is this a custom action? Or did they do it for OS?

originally made for green-mvp version
20.10.2021, 11:28

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
there is no such action in mvp
20.10.2021, 11:38

Перегиняк Александр

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

in fact, it turns out that in the part "and based on how the window was filled, switch to another stage" does not work. actions are triggered before the window is displayed and after filling in the values in the window and / or pressing the desired button, the actions to switch the stage are no longer triggered. those. you have to manually switch the stage and / or through the procedures when saving, start switching the stages, but for this you still need to force the process to be saved again.
fix it please
03.11.2021, 16:23

Will it suit you if you add a setting for switching to the specified status for this window after entering the necessary data?
03.11.2021, 17:18

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Pereginyak Alexander
FOP Pereginyak O.P.
Client
in fact, it turns out that in the part "and based on how the window was filled, switch to another stage" does not work. actions are triggered before the window is displayed and after filling in the values in the window and / or pressing the desired button, the actions to switch the stage are no longer triggered. those. you have to manually switch the stage and / or through the procedures when saving, start switching the stages, but for this you still need to force the process to be saved again.
fix it please

yesterday I noticed the same problem, I had to make an action so that it would switch once a minute, but it's somehow sadder already
03.11.2021, 17:18

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
It will suit you if you add the setting for switching to the specified status for this window after entering the necessary data

here it seems like the problem is that the fields must first be filled in, and then work out the actions at the stage so that everything works correctly. But like as discussed above that this is not possible.
I think that a suitable option is to make a status for each button to switch to when pressed, Alexander, think about it)
03.11.2021, 17:22

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Integrator CRM wrote:
I think that a suitable option is to make a status for each button to switch to when pressed, Alexander, think about it)

Or 1 status switching setting on which you can hang status switching actions depending on the field values
03.11.2021, 17:29

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
Or 1 status switching setting on which you can hang status switching actions depending on the field values

It would be ideal if the actions at the stage were completed after pressing the button, but this also solves the problem
03.11.2021, 17:36

Перегиняк Александр

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
Will it suit you if you add a setting for switching to the specified status for this window after entering the necessary data?

let's make it more versatile. I think it will be even easier to implement.
in this action, please add the field "Run procedure after clicking the button"
I will set up a procedure that
- parse the value of the field
- or just switch to the stage
- or do something else
It is important that the procedure is saved before the procedure is triggered (so that at the time the procedure is triggered in the process, the data entered through the window has already been saved to the database and the flocks are available for processing in it)
can it be like that? Andrey, Maria, how do you like the idea? ))
03.11.2021, 18:28

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Pereginyak Alexander
FOP Pereginyak O.P.
Client

cool, support)
04.11.2021, 11:49

Перегиняк Александр

Pereginyak Alexander
FOP Pereginyak O.P.
Client

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:

let's make it more versatile. I think it will be even easier to implement.
in this action, please add the field "Run procedure after clicking the button"
I will set up a procedure that
- parse the value of the field
- or just switch to the stage
- or do something else
It is important that the procedure is saved before the procedure is triggered (so that at the time the procedure is triggered in the process, the data entered through the window has already been saved to the database and the flocks are available for processing in it)

Maria, please tell me if this correction will be made and if so, when?
08.11.2021, 08:48

After clicking on one of the buttons of the interactive window, not only saving values will be performed, but also the execution of procedures when editing a process and actions that are triggered when editing a process on the current status (similar to what happens when you click the Save in process button)
22.11.2021, 13:31

Перегиняк Александр

Maria
OneBox production wrote:
After clicking on one of the buttons of the interactive window, not only saving values will be performed, but also the execution of procedures when editing a process and actions that are triggered when editing a process on the current status (similar to what happens when you click the Save in process button)

fits. Is this already implemented or is this your suggestion?
22.11.2021, 14:01

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment