1b.app
Link copied -

OS - the name of the fictitious product is not copied in the additional field of the process product

Process Action: Copy product field to additional process product field
Previously, this action worked for all products:
- fictitious goods
- goods that are in the nomenclature
Now it doesn't work for fake products
Correct pliz
Original question is available on version: ru Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

You probably made a mistake somewhere. The "Copy product field to additional process product field" action cannot copy the product field when there is no product. Where are you going to take the name of a fictitious product if there is no product? The name in this case lies in the field of the product of the process and not the product.
15.09.2021, 13:23
Original comment available on version: ru

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
You probably made a mistake somewhere. The "Copy product field to additional process product field" action cannot copy the product field when there is no product. Where are you going to take the name of a fictitious product if there is no product? The name in this case lies in the field of the product of the process and not the product.

but it's right
+
you need to use the Copy Process Product Fields action
15.09.2021, 14:19
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich
iCOLOR OneBox (FOP LEGEZA VYACHESLAV VALERIANOVYCH)
Employee
FOP Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich wrote:
Previously, this action worked for all products

Notice what interesting statements there are in the description of the process. Those. it used to work 1000% percent, but now it doesn't work - fix it))
15.09.2021, 17:22

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:

Employee

Notice what interesting statements there are in the description of the process. Those. it used to work 1000% percent, but now it doesn't work - fix it))

I agree and I apologize for the inaccuracies
this is partly due to the difficulties of transferring business process designs
to a greater extent with the fact that earlier I worked exclusively with goods from the system and therefore everything worked like clockwork
and when I tried to use fictitious products, there was a feeling of error, hence the topic
therefore, there is clearly also a flaw in the operating system, which leads to such statements in topics
and mind you, I'm not the only one who encounters such moments, so maybe developers should also listen to the opinions of users?
17.09.2021, 11:05

Employee

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:

Employee

I agree and I apologize for the inaccuracies
this is partly due to the difficulties of transferring business process designs
to a greater extent with the fact that earlier I worked exclusively with goods from the system and therefore everything worked like clockwork
and when I tried to use fictitious products, there was a feeling of error, hence the topic
therefore, there is clearly also a flaw in the operating system, which leads to such statements in topics
and mind you, I'm not the only one who encounters such moments, so maybe developers should also listen to the opinions of users?

Can you tell me where exactly in this topic there is a flaw in the system?
17.09.2021, 11:07

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
Can you tell me where exactly in this topic there is a flaw in the system?

maybe I'm wrong in my assessment again
The action is called: Copy the product field to the additional process product field
Well, it's not obvious from the name that the action refers to the CARD field of the product, and not the product in the process
it becomes clear only after dancing with a tambourine
I'm speaking from a user's point of view, not a developer's point of view.
17.09.2021, 20:50

You have the words "product" and "process product" in the same sentence. If you don’t understand that in the first case it is about the product and in the second about the product of the process, then boxing will not help here. But purely psychologically, I understand you, it's very easy to say that you made a mistake somewhere because XXX, and not just because you made a mistake. It's easier that way, that's fine.
20.09.2021, 11:05

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
You have the words "product" and "process product" in the same sentence. If you don’t understand that in the first case it is about the product and in the second about the product of the process, then boxing will not help here. But purely psychologically, I understand you, it's very easy to say that you made a mistake somewhere because XXX, and not just because you made a mistake. It's easier that way, that's fine.

agree that OneBox has non-obviousness so far and it would be cool to clarify them for the user
because even I am mistaken with my experience with the system
and yes it's ok
admit your mistakes and look for solutions to prevent similar
:)
well, so, the rhetoric around useful actions in business processes that are associated with
- goods/products
- goods/products of the process
20.09.2021, 15:38

Employee
agree that OneBox has non-obviousness so far and it would be cool to clarify them for the user

I agree, but it's not here
20.09.2021, 15:58

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment