1b.app
Link copied -

Action bug "Change a process step when there are enough products in stock"

Good afternoon.
Today we encountered a bug in the action "Change the stage of the process if there are enough products in stock."
The action transfers the order to the status even if the goods are not in the sale warehouses.
Here is an example:
https://knz.market/admin/customorder/order/19814/edit/
The goods of this order are listed only in one HIDDEN warehouse, from which it is IMPOSSIBLE to sell and from which it is IMPOSSIBLE to reserve goods, but the action still takes this warehouse into account and transfers the process to the status
Please fix it as soon as possible, because. this bug interferes with normal operation.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I am clarifying. The action is at the "Pre-order" stage and transfers the order to the status "Goods arrived at the warehouse"
27.08.2021, 12:02
Original comment available on version: ru

Ludmila Chernik wrote:
Please fix it as soon as possible, because. this bug interferes with normal operation.

1. In the action, there is no question that the check works only in warehouses for sale - all warehouses-rooms are taken into account. If you need to check only warehouses for sale, you can modify the corresponding setting into action in 1 hour
2. There may be customers who need to take into account hidden warehouses (they sell the balances from warehouses). Similarly, I can offer to finalize the setting in 1 hour
27.08.2021, 16:29

"In action, there is no question that the check is triggered only in warehouses for sale - all warehouse-rooms are taken into account"
And why then in the warehouse settings checkboxes Do not reserve, Do not sell, Use only in BP...?
27.08.2021, 16:59

Ludmila Chernik wrote:
And why then in the warehouse settings checkboxes Do not reserve, Do not sell, Use only in BP...?

For different operations where the functionality is obvious.
27.08.2021, 17:01

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
2. There may be customers who need to take into account hidden warehouses (they sell the balances from warehouses)

There is logic in this, I agree.
According to additional I'm not sure if this is a good idea. Previously, they finalized a lot, but now a large number of settings in actions (often contradicting each other) are more annoying than helpful.
I will look for options to resolve the issue with the means available at the moment. If I can’t find it and decide to improve it, I’ll write in this thread. Thank you.
27.08.2021, 17:57

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment