1b.app
Link copied -

Accrual of a customer bonus for retail sales

At the second stage of the BP Retail sale https://box.chinim.com.ua/app/workflow/28/constructor/, the accrual of the bonus from the sale to the client of the process is configured. But the bonus is accrued to everyone who is in group "Clients" For some time we did not use the bonus program, now we are preparing to launch it. Perhaps some settings got lost after migrating to OS
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

This is the logic of work initially - and we cannot change it by default, since there are clients who use it in this way - they accrue bonuses both to the client of the process and to all users of a certain group (bonus to department employees for sales).
As an option - I can offer to finalize the setting in the form of a checkmark, when enabled, the accrual will be performed for the selected contacts only if they are in one of the selected groups - this will take 1 hour.
25.08.2021, 09:54
Original comment available on version: ru

Not yet needed. Thanks
25.08.2021, 12:50

Ap. Hello. We will do the revision, please issue an invoice.
06.01.2022, 13:49

The bill is paid. Please clear the bonuses in the system (there is a mess)
10.01.2022, 12:19

In the "Give bonuses" action, the setting in the form of a checkmark "Give bonuses to those from the selected contacts who belong to one of the selected customer groups for bonus accrual" has been improved.
11.01.2022, 10:05

Do I need to pay for cleaning up bonus tables from the created garbage? Before moving to the OS, I had a fully working bonus program, which I put on hold due to the lockdowns. After turning on all the actions in place, the system for bonuses began to work differently, it littered the bonus tables. I tried to clear the automation for unused bonuses - this option didn’t work for me ( Please raise the history of payments for the launch of my bonus program.
11.01.2022, 11:34

Grachev Oleg wrote:
Do I need to pay for cleaning up bonus tables from the created garbage?

It all depends on whether the client is cloudy and what the cleaning conditions are.

Before moving to the OS, I had a fully working bonus program, which I put on hold due to the lockdowns. After turning on all the actions in place, the system for bonuses began to work differently, it littered the bonus tables. I tried to clear automation for unused bonuses - this option did not work for me (
Please raise the history of payments for the launch of my bonus program.

I can neither confirm nor deny this, since I am not an integrator who set up the bonus system with you and I don’t know how it worked for you in full.
If some integrator was involved in this, I think it would be logical to contact him and discuss this moment.
11.01.2022, 15:50

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment