1b.app
Link copied -

Doesn't sort processes by due date

Answers:

Good afternoon. In order to sort by a column, you need to click on it after filtering.
13.08.2021, 10:35
Original comment available on version: ru

you misunderstood me, the FILTER itself by the process completion date does not work
13.08.2021, 13:42

Gentlemen, do something with the process filter by date of execution, it does not work correctly: it only works if 1 field is filled, and when both "FROM" and "TO" it does not filter. The fact that you removed the word "bug" from the title of my question did not help.
http://box.labirint96.ru/admin/customorder/reklamatsii/?filterdateplanfrom=2021-... &filtershowprocess=&ok=1&searchLine=
19.08.2021, 12:55

I don't understand, so I filtered the due date for the current month, got 3 processes in which the date lies within the specified interval. Your link also filters the correct processes . What's wrong?
07.09.2021, 13:45

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
I don't understand, so I filtered the due date for the current month, got 3 processes in which the date lies within the specified interval. Your link also filters the correct processes . What's wrong?

while this question was being dealt with, I asked a second one on the same topic, they answered me that one filter setting had changed, I changed it back, it was 2 weeks ago, so at the time of your testing everything is working correctly
09.09.2021, 06:25

Clearly, there are no questions on this topic then?
09.09.2021, 10:19

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment