1b.app
Link copied -

Create a subtask how the checkbox "Create a subprocess anyway, even if it already exists" works

I have long been interested in the Create subtask action how the checkbox "Create a subprocess anyway, even if it already exists" works
If we enable it, the second subprocess is created, but if it is not enabled, the second subprocess is created. So what is its functionality?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханицкий Андрей OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Интегратор
Personal license
If the checkbox is disabled and the action is re-executed, be it a second transition, be it a procedure, the task that was previously created by the same action will be switched to the start stage (if the "Do not switch..." checkbox is not enabled)
If the checkbox is enabled, then under the same conditions, the number of times you go to the stage or click on the procedure, so many tasks will be created
11.08.2021, 18:18
One Bogs - One Genius Original comment available on version: ru

Ah, that's how it is
Or maybe you know the actions that create a subprocess, but will not create it if it already exists (open or closed)?
12.08.2021, 09:14
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханицкий Андрей OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Интегратор
Personal license
In fact, you can use the checkbox "Do not switch the subprocess to the starting stage (when the subprocess exists)"
It will check for the existence of such a process
I think this should help you
12.08.2021, 12:16
One Bogs - One Genius Original comment available on version: ru


Sukhanitsky Andrey
integrator wrote:
In fact, you can use the checkbox "Do not switch the subprocess to the starting stage (when the subprocess exists)"
It will check the existence of such a process

no, it creates two processes when this checkbox is enabled (
this is how it was originally set up
12.08.2021, 13:20
Original comment available on version: ru


Shatokhina Irina wrote:
Or maybe you know the actions that create a subprocess, but will not create it if it already exists (open or closed)?

Are we talking about a process specifically created by this action at this stage earlier?
Or check that there is a subprocess in the desired BP and status, no matter how it was created?
12.08.2021, 15:02
Original comment available on version: ru


Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
Or maybe you know the actions that create a subprocess, but will not create it if it already exists (open or closed)?

Are we talking about a process specifically created by this action at this stage earlier?
Or check that there is a subprocess in the desired BP and status, no matter how it was created?

For a number of old processes, I need to create a sub-process Checking start ones, while some of these orders already have such a process and do not need to create it.
The status of the subprocess is not important (that is, if there is a subprocess Check start in any of the statuses, the second one should not be created).
Maybe there is some process creation action that has such a check?
12.08.2021, 15:12
Original comment available on version: ru

It seems like there is an action "Create a process" - there is a setting "Do not create if such a process exists on the contact" - it will check for the presence of a BP on the client of the process (regardless of the parent and status closed / open).
And the setting "Create the next task" will set the created task as a child and next to the current one.
Maybe this will suit you?
12.08.2021, 15:22
Original comment available on version: ru


Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
It seems like there is an action "Create a process" - there is a setting "Do not create if such a process exists on the contact" - it will check for the presence of a BP on the client of the process (regardless of the parent and status closed / open).
And the setting "Create the next task" will set the created task as a child and next to the current one.
Maybe this will suit you?

all the same, it’s also not the same, there can be several processes on one client, and you need to create a subprocess for each (but not more than one), so you can’t check by client. In addition, you need to create a subprocess, since its actions perform certain actions with the parent
12.08.2021, 17:11
Original comment available on version: ru

it looks like you will have to make a crutch with filling the sign in the subprocess and passing it to the parent, and block the creation in the parent - if the sign is filled
12.08.2021, 17:12
Original comment available on version: ru

The other day I did an assessment on finalizing the check for the presence of a subprocess in the selected BP when creating it with the "Create subprocess" action - I assume that one of these days it can be implemented as soon as they pay.
12.08.2021, 17:16
Original comment available on version: ru


Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Create a subprocess"

Wow, thanks. I don't feel hot, I'll wait. Tell me, is there any way to track readiness? Is it here on the forum? Or you can unsubscribe here when it's ready?
12.08.2021, 17:42
Original comment available on version: ru


Shatokhina Irina wrote:
Is it here on the forum?

It's not on the forum.

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
Or you can unsubscribe here when it's ready?

Will try
13.08.2021, 09:15
Original comment available on version: ru


Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
Is it here on the forum?

It's not on the forum.

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
Or you can unsubscribe here when it's ready?

Will try

thanks, I'll wait
13.08.2021, 09:33
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment