1b.app
Link copied -

what action can be used to compare two additional fields and if they differ, send a notification to the user specified in a separate additional field?

hello please tell me...
what action can be used to compare two additional fields and if they differ, send a notification to the user specified in a separate additional field?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

As far as I remember, there is no such action.
If you do a separate one with a specific specified logic, the revision will take 3 hours.
Or try to "get out" with current actions - comparing fields and further switching the stage, where to create a notification, etc.
12.08.2021, 15:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Thank you, while we think we need improvement
16.08.2021, 09:13

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
As far as I remember, there is no such action.
If you do a separate one with a specific specified logic, the revision will take 3 hours.
Or try to "get out" with current actions - comparing fields and further switching the stage, where to create a notification, etc.

thought it over, ready to pay for revision, you need to compare additional fields at the time they are filled (when both are filled, check when saving and if they differ, send a notification with the specified text) as well as at the time of changing one of the additional fields, if the value of one of these fields is also changed generate a notification. if it's just saving the process and the additional fields were not adjusted, the notification is not sent ... that is, if different values \u200b\u200bare necessary to notify the employee who is specified in a separate additional field once ....
24.09.2021, 14:43

thought it over, ready to pay for revision, you need to compare additional fields at the time they are filled (when both are filled, check when saving and if they differ, send a notification with the specified text) as well as at the time of changing one of the additional fields, if the value of one of these fields is also changed generate a notification. if it's just saving the process and the additional fields were not adjusted, the notification is not sent ... that is, if different values \u200b\u200bare necessary to notify the employee who is specified in a separate additional field once ....

There is an action "Notify that the values of additional fields have changed" - it just works after editing the additional field and adds a comment to the process.
If you need to additionally compare 2 different additional fields in it, and if the comparison condition did not work - do not start the action - then such a refinement will take 2 hours.
If you do not need to add a comment to the process, but send a notification to the notification center to the contact from the additional field - with this condition, the revision will take 3 hours.
Well, or by mail - but in this case, you need to refine the setting for entering a letter template - 3 hours.
Which option suits you?
24.09.2021, 15:57

we need to add a comment to the process and send a notification to the notification center to the contact from the additional field. so it is possible? Or will the comment in the process be automatically sent to everyone who is subscribed to the process?
24.09.2021, 17:18

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:

There is an action "Notify that the values of additional fields have changed" - it just works after editing the additional field and adds a comment to the process.
If you need to additionally compare 2 different additional fields in it, and if the comparison condition did not work - do not start the action - then such a refinement will take 2 hours.
If you do not need to add a comment to the process, but send a notification to the notification center to the contact from the additional field - with this condition, the revision will take 3 hours.
Well, or by mail - but in this case, you need to refine the setting for entering a letter template - 3 hours.
Which option suits you?

We need to compare 2 different additional fields, and if the comparison condition does not work, a notification is sent to the notification center to the contact from the additional field. Please send an invoice for payment.
27.09.2021, 09:18

Hello, when can we expect an invoice and completion?
27.09.2021, 14:51

we need to add a comment to the process and send a notification to the notification center to the contact from the additional field. so it is possible? Or will the comment in the process be automatically sent to everyone who is subscribed to the process?

you can either make a specific one, or add it to observers - and then after adding a comment, it will be in notifications for everyone who is observers

We need to compare 2 different additional fields, and if the comparison condition does not work, a notification is sent to the notification center to the contact from the additional field. Please send an invoice for payment.

arrange for you to be billed for 3 hours
27.09.2021, 16:31

paid, waiting for revision
28.09.2021, 09:57

Let's refine the final implementation using the example of the "Notify that the values of additional fields have changed" action:
1. we make settings for selecting 2 additional fields for comparison, a comparison condition and an additional field with a contact for which we create a notification
2. in the action, you can choose when changing which fields to launch the action - in fact, we select our 2 fields from the comparison (so that the action works when one of them is edited)
3. if the field from the selected fields has been edited and the specified condition from paragraph 1 is not met - add a comment (as it now adds an action with the text of which field has been changed) and additionally create a contact from the selected additional field - a notification in the notification center
Is everything right?
28.09.2021, 14:35

else if one of them is empty, then don't perform the comparison, only if both are filled do it all. otherwise, everything is correct, if both are filled, then we compare and send a notification to the contact in the additional field 3
28.09.2021, 14:57

else if one of them is empty, then don't perform the comparison, only if both are filled do it all. otherwise, everything is correct, if both are filled, then we compare and send a notification to the contact in the additional field 3

Yep, got it. If one of the fields is being edited and both are filled in and the comparison condition did not work, then we send a notification. Taken for implementation.
28.09.2021, 14:58

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:

Yep, got it. If one of the fields is being edited and both are filled in and the comparison condition did not work, then we send a notification. Taken for implementation.

Quite right, thanks a lot!
28.09.2021, 15:27

added a block of settings "Additionally send a notification to the contact from the additional field" "If the additional field is filled" "Condition" "To the completed additional field"
if any of the selected fields is being edited, a comment about changes to the process is added (as before)
then the specified 2 fields are checked, if they are both filled in and the selected condition is met - an additional notification is created on the comment for the contact from the specified additional field
PS: updated on box.fialan.com - probably your project
30.09.2021, 10:26

Thank you, I can not find where this setting is, In the procedure or action to look for?
30.09.2021, 10:46

found in the action "Notify that the values of additional fields have changed"
I can’t understand the text of the notification itself where to enter ... I need to send a specific text ... instructions ...
30.09.2021, 10:51

workflowstatus/261 the field is not saved in the "Filled additional field" I enter the field there, click save, but then it is not saved ...
30.09.2021, 10:53

I can’t understand the text of the notification itself where to enter ... I need to send a specific text ... instructions ...

I did not think that you need a separate field in addition to the standard notification text.
Added a text field to specify the setting.

workflowstatus/261 the field is not saved in the "Filled additional field" I enter the field there, click save, but then it is not saved ...

Saved
30.09.2021, 17:21

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:

I did not think that you need a separate field in addition to the standard notification text.
Added a text field to specify the setting.

Saved

Thank you very much! I'm checking!!!
30.09.2021, 17:25

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment