1b.app
Link copied -

ERROR The action does not work correctly: Calculate the amount by product category of the order and write it in the additional field of the order

There is such an action in business processes:

Calculate the amount by product category of the order and write it in the additional field of the order

The action is set here

https://balistyka.1b.app/app/workflow/9/procedure/248/

We have 0 in all fields, the sum of which we have to calculate and record in the appropriate field of the process

When the action fires, the sum should be calculated and should be 0

An example of a problem

https://balistyka.1b.app/110226/

As a matter of fact, the calculation does NOT take place and the field remains empty, although 0 should be in it

Please fix it urgently, because there is a problem with the work of the Client with tasks.
Original question is available on version: ua Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

The action does not put 0 in the additional field if there is no amount by category. As a setting in the action, you can make it zero the field value, it will take 1 hour. You can't edit without setting - other users can use this logic.
10.10.2024, 13:26
Original comment available on version: ru

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

let him cook
OneBox production wrote:
The action does not set 0 in the application if there is no amount by category. In the form of setting in the action, you can do to reset the value of the field, it will take 1 hour. It is not possible to edit without setting - this logic can be used by other users.

i will think
don't issue the bill yet
the fact is that 0 is an ordinary number and therefore should be treated as an ordinary number
as far as I know, the only mathematical limitation is that you cannot divide by 0
that is, if we sum 0 (zeros), then we should get 0 in the sum, and not an UNCHANGING value, as it is now
10.10.2024, 15:42
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ua

I'm not going to discuss the properties of zero, these are all subjective things, should something happen or not. There is a fact of how it works - either we change the settings or we don't change them, that's all.
10.10.2024, 15:44

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

let him cook
OneBox production wrote:
I'm not going to discuss the properties of zero it's all subjective things should something happen or not.

mathematics is an exact science :)
0 is an ordinary number and is an objective reality

let him cook
OneBox production wrote:
There is a fact of how it works - either we change the setting or we don't change it, that's about it.

here is clear
I will consider paying to fix this logical fallacy
10.10.2024, 15:51

Legeza Vyacheslav
iCOLOR OneBox (PE LEGEZA VYACHESLAV VALERIANOVYCH) wrote:
Mathematics is an exact science :)
0 is a normal number and it is an objective reality

you are not solving a math problem but using software in which everything is done according to specific requirements. The requirements may not match your vision (I don't need to write 0, you do). There is no relation to any science here. If you want to zero out the additional field, you can very easily do it with another action before calling this
10.10.2024, 16:06

let him cook
OneBox production wrote:

Legeza Vyacheslav
iCOLOR OneBox (PE LEGEZA VYACHESLAV VALERIANOVYCH) wrote:
Mathematics is an exact science :)
0 is a normal number and it is an objective reality

you are not solving a math problem but using software in which everything is done according to specific requirements. The requirements may not match your vision (I don't need to write 0, you do). There is no relation to any science here. If you want to zero out the additional field, you can very easily do it with another action before calling this

Hello! I'll add my comment if no one objects.
It turns out that when using (setting up) a program we cannot rely on mathematical formulas, but must use the logic embedded in the program :)?
17.10.2024, четверг, 14:58

Dmitry
AIRConstruct wrote:

let him cook
OneBox production wrote:

Legeza Vyacheslav
iCOLOR OneBox (FOP LEGEZA VIACHESLAV VALERIANOVYCH) wrote:
mathematics is an exact science
0 is an ordinary number and is an objective reality

you do not solve math problems, but use software in which everything is done according to specific requirements. The requirements may not match your vision (no need to write 0, you need). There is no relation to any science here. If you want to reset the dopfield, you can very simply do it with another action before calling this one

Greetings! I will insert my comment if no one objects.
It turns out that when using (customizing) the program, we cannot rely on mathematical formulas, but must use the logic embedded in the program :)?

When configuring any device/software, you can rely only on the internal logic of this device or software.
And yes, I repeat that writing 0 or no in the value of the additional field has nothing to do with mathematics.
17.10.2024, четверг, 15:19
Original comment available on version: ua

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

let him cook
OneBox production wrote:
When configuring any device/software, you can rely only on the internal logic of this device or software.
And yes, I repeat that writing 0 or no in the value of the additional field has nothing to do with mathematics.

a little wrong
we have an action that works according to the logic as in the name
Calculate the amount by product category of the order and write it in the additional field of the order
i.e., must record the sum of the fields
but if all the fields became 0, and before that there were some values, then the previous number remains in the total field, although it should be 0
it seems that it is about elementary mathematics and the logic of the operation of the action, and not about the features of the software
you need to track dynamic changes with this action
18.10.2024, пятница, 15:38

Would it make things a lot easier for you if I added to the description that zero is not written in the additional field? Then there would be no point in arguing?
I gave one free solution in the form of an action and one paid one, if you want to change the logic, what's the problem?
18.10.2024, пятница, 15:45

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

let him cook
OneBox production wrote:
It will be much easier for you if I add in the description that the zero is not recorded in the field? Then the point of arguing will disappear?
I have given one free action solution and one paid solution, if you want to change the logic, what is the problem?

it seems that this is at least some kind of solution, thanks to which it becomes at least clear that 0 (zeros) in particular, this action does not sum up, and an error can be expected in this case, if the goal is to make full dynamics,
accordingly come up with some forced workarounds that you suggested
18.10.2024, пятница, 16:22

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment