1b.app
Link copied -

the supplier's price is not updated due to automation (via API URL)

Answers:

Good day. Cron crashed, check tomorrow or set a new time for loading the price list in action today to check. That is, at 16:00 or later
02.08.2024, 15:27
Original comment available on version: ru

thanks, it worked
Tell me, maybe you know what can be done with dubbing products? downloaded the file several times, but the system duplicates it for some reason
06.08.2024, 15:05
Original comment available on version: ua

Most likely, the search for products is not based on a unique field. Create a new topic, attach a couple of examples with duplicate products and show how you load them
06.08.2024, 15:15

were loaded through import/export of products (in the file N number of products, loaded N*2 several times, unique field-article
example: article-347190, internal code- 655360 and 552630
there were no duplicates in the files, I checked, by the way, at first everything was loaded normally, but after ~ an hour the file started to be loaded with a new one (I suspect)
also tried uninstalling and downloading again, same result
06.08.2024, 15:55

let him cook
OneBox production wrote:
Create a new topic

=))
06.08.2024, 16:09

from what I saw - during import there was a very large file that did not have time to download in 1 go and 2 downloads started working in parallel. I wrote protection against such situations. Try to split the file into 2 with a smaller number of lines and download again. Old products can be deleted
06.08.2024, 16:53

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment