1b.app
Link copied -

Your chance to change our minds

Well, OneBox Corp, in response to the feedback on Google, you wrote many times that for some reason we did not contact the forum. Ok, we give you a chance to contact us directly, you have our contacts, but for some reason instead of calling us directly and discussing everything, maybe change our opinion about your company and also change our review, you are again going some detours - write an answer to our review on Google. The complaint was forwarded to both the programmer and the accountant, and it was written to your mail, only after that a feedback was left on Google, because you never contacted us ))) but to scribble answers that have nothing to do with reality, in google - you have time. Bravo
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

1. Deep hatred, let's not go to the meeting of the OB - how is that? Did you at least try to contact us? NO! You only have time to write comments on Google. We paid you for the hours, but the executor simply decides on his own that he will not perform the prescribed and discussed tasks due to some far-fetched reason. Are we not coming to meet you or are you simply refusing to perform the paid and agreed work for unknown reasons?
2. There is not a word about tariffs in our review, we always paid you everything in full. The feedback mentions that your presenters indicate that you are getting a ready-to-use tool, when in fact you are getting an empty box that takes years to configure and costs thousands of dollars. What are the tariffs for? If we were told right away - setup 4 years, cost 6000 dollars - we would say goodbye right away and not learn about you at all.
3. About the rudeness of integrators - a thrill, the answer is "you can always change it." That is, not "we will carry out the work with the integrator", but the same answer given directly by the executor - you don't like it - take another one, I wrote about this in my review - you have 0 concerns about the client, you don't care how your integrators are the client is treated. Which you have now confirmed))) And I am talking about the onebox corp integrator for a second.
4. Free upgrade is an upgrade to the OS WITHOUT PAYING annually for licenses. And you just pissed off the owners of the purchased boxes, because they didn't update it to the version that is more convenient and better. An example from windows 7 I do not understand what it is about at all - I have always officially updated Windows WITHOUT PAYMENT
5. Are problems solved according to statistics on the forum? That is, it is impossible to take the normal way and simply call the client to someone from the customer care department? We have a forum where people are looking for solutions, to write this is all that you suggested us to write? Ok, we wrote at your request. Please.
6. "In general - you don't want to solve the complexity that developed years ago in an official way - you do everything, but not officially." - maybe a complaint to your executor, your accountant, to your mail is not an official way????? What is the official path for you then???? What are we talking about????
19.07.2024, 16:04
Original comment available on version: ua

I will leave only my personal opinion
You visited 5 partners and all of them rejected you en masse))) Hmm, I wonder why?
1. I don't understand how all partners relate to comments? as far as I know, you have no hours and none of the integrators want to work with you - this is their right.
2. What is it all about, I have no idea who and what they sold you 5 years ago - it is not clear why the current partners are here, I think you should ask this question, not the partners for sure
About 6K dollars - interesting))) I see only 1.8K for the entire history, to whom you paid, I don't know, this does not apply to all partners in general
3. The integrator has the right to refuse cooperation to the client - the fact that no one out of 20 people wants to work with you - I think it's not the company's problem, I think you have reasons for this personally. And if managers have no desire to spend time solving your personal problems, then this is an adequate position. I remember your tone of communication and manner of blackmail since 2020, let it be my subjective opinion, but I have it like that.
4. The OS is not an update but a different software, the fact that most of the functions have been transferred to it in one form or another is another language. OS is even a separate patent and is a different product. The fact that the company stopped releasing updates for MVP is also its business, the same Microsoft does not release updates for the HP version and for some reason it is OK. If paying $100 a year is a problem for your business - why did you switch? what kind of business do you have, where 100 dollars a year is a huge number, do you raise questions for free or not
Laughter and laughter.
5. FORUM is a public platform for communication between partners and clients where everyone can help everyone as they wish, I don't understand what kind of person should call forum clients and ask something, where is it supposed to be...
6. You now want to put all the problems over the years on the person or partner whom you have taken hold of, although your questions are more global in front of us and most of them are not related to any partners.
As practice shows, the most toxic clients are 1-2 licenses like yours, who think that they are all to blame)))))
19.07.2024, 17:01

1. This review was specifically about OneBox Corp, it was OneBox who insisted that we write a review on the forum, this time.
2. Have 5 partners? Where did the info come from? Can you prove it? We worked only with 2 - one is you, the other is Legeza.
3. You must check the information before you write something, because you write delusions that have nothing to do with reality. Why are the hours here? And did I tag all the partners? Specifically indicated by OneBox Corp.
4. Why do you write about everyone's partners? The essence of the review is basically about OneBox. Are you sure you are a CTO? For a CTO, do you communicate too dismissively, don't check facts, and instead of apologizing and trying to understand, blame the customers who make you exist? Well, in principle, the saying "a fish rots from the head" is 100% justified in this case)
5. Where do you get information about 20 people in general? In general, I don't even see the point in responding to your attacks. Your chance is wasted) and the situation is worsened, you are well done)
6. You can tell in more detail about the tone of communication and the manner of blackmail. And when this tone appeared - which is very important. Probably not at the moment when everything was going great, perfectly and everything was working))) And when it was necessary to put in place those who broke down and went beyond the scope of business communication. But who do I tell about this, if a hundred allows himself to communicate with the client in such a manner)
7. The point is not in the amount, and it is not 100 dollars. The point is, in principle, you took money for a box solution, promised eternal work. Then they rolled out the OS and warned that the mvp is no longer supported. Is this not blackmail? ) I understand that money doesn't smell and you don't care. The point is not in the business model and not in its profits, the point is in how boxing has dealt with it. And stop comparing yourself to Microsoft - it's heaven and earth. I don't know what kind of payments for Windows you are talking about - I have had all updates from the Republic of Croatia to this day and are free.
8. Regarding the forum - yes, you probably personally respond to reviews on Google and in the chat, because both there and there they tearfully asked to create a topic on the forum, and a hundred have a different opinion on this matter. This is really strange)
9. Where should I contact your company? ) And in general - does it make sense? )
10. Let us be a toxic client 100 times, but the fish is still rotten))) and your answer is the most vivid example of that. I don't know where you studied and worked, but having experience working in a company from the top 500 Forbes USA, I can clearly say - there can't be more reviews about the company than this one. A toxic hundred writes to a client that he is toxic, this is just an anecdote)))) by the way, this is not your first such comment, you have always been like that, I remember it from the beginning of cooperation, when I was first shocked by how the company's top management can behave. Does the number of licenses matter? i.e. for you clients with 1 license - garbage? Do I understand correctly? Bookmarked to memory) I wonder why this person is selling 9 licenses in the reviews? Probably also toxic, the truth is 9 licenses. And for some reason, the Google rating is not even 4!!! But then, apparently, competitors, right? ) With 60+ reviews on Google and a rating below the plinth, your comment, in principle, confirms everything 100% )
19.07.2024, 17:35

2. OneBox - the time when there was only one, SHEBO I see 3 active projects, I see Legez, KORP - I forget + as far as I remember there was also Integrator. Isn't that 5?)
3. I went to KORP and see 0 hours + they refunded you, what is the question?
4. I write as I want, I said at the very beginning that I write a personal opinion and it is not necessary to attach it to the official position of vanbox.
5. Because I asked all the integrators in the chat, 6 different people worked with you and all of them flatly refuse now. That's why I operate with facts
6. You must have misread my message, I told you first that this is my personal opinion, and you came up with some STO where I have not been in this position for a long time, do not fantasize)
7. I did not take anything from you, and I cannot be responsible for the policy of OneBox, I do not influence it, so I will not answer this question for you. About Microsoft, even if you had money for Dynamix, I think nothing would have changed, the result would have been the same, I know very well how everything works there and how many days or months it takes to solve it, and most importantly, at what cost. Obviously not 100 dollars per year)))
8. Do you think I don't have enough work to sit here answering reviews?))) I'm not interested
9. You don't have a constructive plan, so I don't know who to turn to. You were rejected by the integrator, you started doing everything you wanted, reviews, gnawing, etc., without even waiting for communication, so what is the point of communicating further, if you have already done everything you wanted, I would not be interested in looking for a constructive relationship with you if I were engaged your project, it would not change anything
10. has already answered above
Have a good day !
19.07.2024, 18:31

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment