1b.app
Link copied -

Error 500 during actions

Since yesterday (04/08/2024), employees cannot move around warehouses and click procedures, write comments in processes

says "an unexpected error occurred with code 500"

Nothing changed in the access rights, but the problem appeared
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Please, we cannot work in the system!
The problem is urgent!
09.04.2024, 10:24
Original comment available on version: ua

Good afternoon. Somewhere at the stage you have the action “Stop making changes to the process” - remove it
09.04.2024, 10:30
Original comment available on version: ru

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Somewhere in the stage, you have the action "Prohibit making changes to the process" - remove it

It was there before, I understand how the action works. I have been using it for 2 years
for example, it is not possible to do anything from the office of the role "Director".
https://askoart.1b.app/13534/
09.04.2024, 10:32

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Somewhere in the stage, you have the action "Prohibit making changes to the process" - remove it

Also, when the "Prohibit making changes to the process" action works, it gives an error "Only the administrator is allowed to make changes at this stage."
09.04.2024, 10:33

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:

I did the test without this change, then everything works!
It turns out that something was changed in the operation of the "Prohibit changes to the process" action.
I need this action to work like 2 days ago and earlier.
Maybe solve this question, why is it not working at the moment?
09.04.2024, 10:37

Are you still getting an error code 500 or something else?
09.04.2024, 10:47

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
Are you still getting a 500 error or something else?

No, the 500 error did not appear before.
It said "Only an administrator is allowed to make changes at this stage" if there were no roles or responsible or author in the action settings.
09.04.2024, 11:38

Perhaps you recently displayed the Products block as a list in the interface?
09.04.2024, 11:57

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
Perhaps you recently displayed the Products block as a list in the interface?

So, by displaying the Products block in a list.
What?
09.04.2024, 11:58

it additionally contains a check that throws an error if this action is required. Those. It throws you an error from this block. Those. No one can save the order at all except the admin in this case with the block displayed.
09.04.2024, 12:08

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
it additionally writes a check that throws an error if this action is present. That is, you get an error from this block. That is, no one can save the order at all, except for the admin in this case with the removed block.

What check is there in the "list products" block that conflicts with the "prohibit changes to the process" action?
09.04.2024, 12:15

it does not conflict, it throws an error if you are not an admin and saves the process if the status is set to prohibit
09.04.2024, 13:23

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
it does not conflict, it throws an error if you are not an admin and saves the process if the status shows the action of the ban

I do not understand you.
I did NOT have a "Products by List" block
There was an action "forbid making changes to the process"
There were no errors, those employees who corresponded to the role (allowed in the action settings) could edit.
Next, I ADDED the "Products by List" block. And after that, no one can edit except the administrator.
The question is why after adding the "List Products" block, only the administrator can edit the process with the action "prohibit changes to the process" enabled.
Why can't employees edit roles that have been added in setup?
09.04.2024, 13:59

These settings are not taken into account in the checks in this block. Among the solutions, I can suggest making the action settings take into account in this block or, as a setting in the block, removing this check in the block altogether, it will take about an hour of refinement. Bill?
09.04.2024, 14:10

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
These settings are not taken into account in the checks in this block. Among the solutions, I can suggest that the action settings are taken into account in this block or, as a setting in the block, remove this check in the block altogether, it will take about an hour of finalization. Issue an invoice?

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
it does not conflict, it throws an error if you are not an admin and saves the process if the status shows the action of the ban

I still do not understand you at all 100%!
Just to clarify, does the action "prohibit making changes to the process" conflict with the "List Products" block or not?
Why does the action "prohibit making changes to the process" work normally when the "Products list" block is deleted?
09.04.2024, 15:18

The block contains additional checks that if this action occurs, then an error must be shown
09.04.2024, 15:53

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
In the block there are additional checks that if this action is valid, then an error must be shown

Understand. Thank you.
Regarding the solution, I will consider whether to pay or use, taking into account this nuance.
09.04.2024, 16:10

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment