1b.app
Link copied -

Restrictions on editing the product table

There was such a problem. Is it possible to somehow limit the possibility of editing products in the table in the business process (quantities, possibilities of deletion, addition) depending on the value of the additional field of the process. Because actions have only editing restrictions depending on the role.
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon

I am using the following function as in the picture. That is, I add an additional field to the product and write the conditions in the table.
16.08.2023, 16:58
Original comment available on version: ru

You can use the setting to prohibit editing a row in the table of process products. There you can add several conditions, if the condition is met, then there is no possibility to change / delete anything with the row in the table
https://prnt.sc/8jD-lJ57fACT
16.08.2023, 17:23

Гайдаров Руслан Ісмаілович
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
There is another problem, with Openkart in some orders there is a coupon discount field, this is an additional field of the process, not of the product. It is necessary that when its value is not empty, it is not possible to edit the table of products. In the comments above, it is indicated how to limit editing depending on the product field, and I need it on the process field.
17.08.2023, 09:08
Original comment available on version: ua

It is possible to make a revision so that in the settings of the product table block there is an additional field-condition-value selection and if at least one of the specified conditions works, then the selected columns become inaccessible for editing
this modification will cost 3 hours
31.08.2023, 10:25

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment