1b.app
Link copied -

Freeze when transitioning to stages

When you go to the stage, the box freezes and nothing happens

In the console it gives a POST error https://one-box.shine-bright.com.ua/ajax/admin/chat/get/order/ 500 (Internal Server Error)

https://one-box.shine-bright.com.ua/333171/

Transition to the Fiscalization stage, but the fiscalization action for this process does not work (this is how it is configured), so it seems that it should not be associated with the checkbox.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Next time, please describe what you were doing before boxing started to freeze. In this case, it should have been something like this:
I edited my document an hour ago (link) and then everything broke and now the transition to the stage does not occur. This will make it much easier to find your mistake.
04.07.2023, 16:50
Original comment available on version: ru

I wouldn’t even think about it, apparently, the condition in the template code was touched there. OK thanks)
04.07.2023, 16:58

if was removed and the closing if is not
04.07.2023, 17:03

I edited not through the source code and deleted the text that was nearby, but for some reason the if tag was affected in the code.
It was not meant to be removed.)
04.07.2023, 17:11

Farkhshatov Rodion wrote:
I edited not through the source code and deleted the text that was nearby, but for some reason the if tag was affected in the code.
It was not meant to be removed.)

a very strange decision to edit the code with a bunch of styles and smarty logic not through the source
04.07.2023, 17:30

it is very strange that when deleting a separate piece of text through the editor, a part of the code next to it is affected

removed {ordercontent}
05.07.2023, 13:10

apparently, because without a space, then everything is considered one piece
05.07.2023, 13:11

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment