1b.app
Link copied -

Improvement of import from API Contour.Prisma

Please evaluate the improvement of the action "Import sanctions as processes from Kontur Prism":
It is necessary to add a block by analogy with the action in "Import processes from Microsoft Nav" - If the specified string is included in the field value, the process is ignored (see attached screenshot). There can be any number of such values to ignore.
Screenshot -
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

One small correction - in this case, it is necessary to ignore not the creation of the entire process, but only the creation of a line for the product of the process, if there is an entry in the field.
For example:
If there is an entry of the value "BIS sanctions list" in the client with TIN 1234567890 - we ignore the download of only this product of the process, the rest are loaded as usual.
18.08.2021, 10:41
Original comment available on version: ru

Good laziness, unlike microsoftcrm, the prism contour has multi-level information about "products", as far as I remember, the data that we pour for the product can be in 2-3 tags of different levels of nesting. If you write exactly which tags you need to check, we can make the setting to ignore exactly the values for these tags, making it universal here will be much longer
18.08.2021, 10:57

Then, for simplicity, it is better to do only these tags:
SanctionList/Name - the name of the product of the process (at this level, a lot of unnecessary will be filtered out immediately)
Type - type, can be Related, TwentyFivePercent, FiftyPercent or empty
RelationType - relationship type, can be Founder, Shareholder, Affiliated, Manager or empty
18.08.2021, 12:28

ok, i.e. on the left you choose one of 3 items and on the right write a word/phrase. If the item on the left has a value and this value has what was written on the right, we ignore the product, right? You need to check for an empty value, i.e. if there is no value, then do not insert the product, for example?
18.08.2021, 12:52

As far as I remember, not all sanctions have RelationType at all. There are 2 types of them, one with RelationType, the other with other fields.
18.08.2021, 12:53

OneBox production wrote:
ok, i.e. on the left you choose one of 3 items and on the right write a word/phrase. If the item on the left has a value and this value has what was written on the right, we ignore the product, right? You need to check for an empty value, i.e. if there is no value, then do not insert the product, for example?

That's right, that's right. If the value is empty - such products of the process will be loaded in any case.

OneBox production wrote:
As far as I remember, not all sanctions have RelationType at all. There are 2 types of them, one with RelationType, the other with other fields.

According to RelationType - now I rechecked, many have it, but still not everyone. Most often, if the value is empty, then we will need such, i.e., most likely, we will simply filter the Founder, Shareholder, Affiliated, Manager values with this action (here we will still need to check)
18.08.2021, 12:59

Processing will take 2 hours. Bill?
18.08.2021, 13:15

Yes, I ask you to write off our balance sheet and put it into work. Thank you!
19.08.2021, 09:15

Good afternoon. The revision has been uploaded to both boxes. During testing, please update the links in the actions, on Friday, as far as I remember, they were incorrect.
/admin/shop/report/logs/ here in the conturprizma file you can track import errors. Those. if you insert the link incorrectly, then after working out the action on the link, a report with information about the error will be added.
30.08.2021, 11:17

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment