1b.app
Link copied -

No response from API to request sent by action Submit business process to API

The action Submit business process to API is configured https://josera.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/workflowstatus/94/action/new/
Info is passed to the API, but there is no response to the request
If I send the same request (copied from the box logs) via postman, the answer is
Please clarify what could be the reason and suggest possible solutions
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

One of the reasons may be that the response waiting limit has been exceeded, and the request operation has completed before waiting for the response.
In the action of sending a request, there is a setting "Timeout for request (in seconds)" and there you can set the timeout that is necessary for processing the request
20.05.2021, 14:36
Original comment available on version: ru

set a timeout of 100 seconds - the result has not changed
there is a suspicion that requests reach only those sent via postman
20.05.2021, 14:45

Can I have an example of an order in which a request is sent and a screen with postman in which the request arrives?
20.05.2021, 14:47

20.05.2021, 14:53

What was in the headlines?
20.05.2021, 15:03

If you are talking about postman headers, then here:
20.05.2021, 15:10

Check the accesses that are registered in the action, tk. even at 15000, an error flies in the timeout:
Failed connect to 95.134.188.124:8088; Connection timed out
on the server, if you ping this ip or curl, there is also no answer. If I ping this ip from my computer, then it pings
Alternatively, your ip address 95.216.217.234 on the other side is somehow blocked / restricted
20.05.2021, 15:16

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment