1b.app
Link copied -

How, when sending an API request for a process update, how to run a procedure while saving the process?

Good afternoon!
There is such a problem. Using the API, we send a request to update the process, transfer the values of the additional process product field to the product table, while in the Box, actions are configured that copy the value of this field to the additional process field - configured in the procedure for any change in the process.
BUT the execution of the API request is not a process change, because the procedure does not work, but I need the procedure to work immediately when the API request is processed. It is not possible to change the stage when updating the process, add crutch solutions - such as sending an event in parallel with the update and running the above procedure when adding an event, I would not want to, maybe there is some standard solution?
test process https://crm.hlr.ua/admin/customorder/test/60650/edit/ , procedure https://crm.hlr.ua/admin/shop/workflow/59/procedure/79/?status= 2
Thanks
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. The fact is that the procedure is launched before updating the additional fields of the order. Those. api is written in such a way that first the process fields are filled in and the process is updated + procedures are called and then the additional fields are updated. We can rewrite it to be the other way around, it will take 1 hour.
14.05.2021, 14:29
Original comment available on version: ru

Sunny weather
I'll be back soon wrote:
Good afternoon. The fact is that the procedure is launched before updating the additional fields of the order. Those. api is written in such a way that first the process fields are filled in and the process is updated + procedures are called and then the additional fields are updated. We can rewrite it to be the other way around, it will take 1 hour.

Ah, that's the point. I tried, I run an update and immediately after it another update to start the procedure and everything worked. Ready for revision 1 hour, please start at the expense of paid hours for the project https://crm.hlr.ua/
And if you have such information, please let me know how many hours are left. thanks in advance
14.05.2021, 14:45

They took me to work, unfortunately I can’t report on the remaining hours - not my profile.
14.05.2021, 15:25

Sunny weather
I'll be back soon wrote:
They took me to work, unfortunately I can’t report on the remaining hours - not my profile.

accepted, waiting for implementation, thanks
14.05.2021, 15:26

Irina, good afternoon! You paid 20 hours, 1 hour will be charged for this revision.
Remaining - 19h
14.05.2021, 16:37

Good afternoon. Uploaded revision
14.05.2021, 17:22

Stasyuk Julia Vladimirovna wrote:
Irina, good afternoon! You paid 20 hours, 1 hour will be charged for this revision.
Remaining - 19h

Julia, is there no watch from the previous payment? Is it possible to get some kind of report on the completed improvements, we lost 2 hours according to our records (Thank you
14.05.2021, 17:48

Sunny weather
I'll be back soon wrote:

wow, thanks for the speed, I'll check
14.05.2021, 17:48

Sunny weather
I'll be back soon wrote:

thanks It works
14.05.2021, 17:58

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment