1b.app
Link copied -
An assessment of integration with the 2GIS service is required.
It is necessary to parse data from the 2gis service and place them in the appropriate fields in the box, including displaying the location of the object on the map (similar to Google maps).
The process is as follows: the employee searches for the desired object in the 2gis service, then uploads online data about the found company from the service to Box.
Documentation is at the link: https://docs.2gis.com/ru
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. I understand that you want a certain field where you will write a certain search query "xxxx" which we must pass to 2gis, after which we use one of the methods to get a list of objects that match the query and display it to you.
After choosing one of them, do we have to fill in some fields in the process?
Or create a new contact and set it as a process client?
How many fields do you want to fill in, which ones specifically?
Need to fill in additional fields?
It all depends on the assessment.
19.03.2021, 15:08
Original comment available on version: ru

From 2gis, we must collect data and create a client card, we must also fill out additional. fields (which are already created in the client card):
- Name of company
- Organization location address
- Phone number of the organization
- Website
- Telegram
- whatsapp
- viber
- social network
- geolocation: an image of the location of the object on the map should be loaded into the box (similar to Google maps).
If the client fills in a field with a request in Box and we transfer it to 2 gis, there will be one revision price, right? And if we collect data automatically from 2gis, once an hour, for example, or there will be a minute kroner (without a request from the box to search for specific data), will the price be different?
Can you give me a price for both options?
19.03.2021, 16:14

in 15 hours we can make the first option. The second option is not suitable at all, imagine that you have 300 thousand contacts, it is very expensive to send requests for each
19.03.2021, 16:28

Write your mail, please.
22.03.2021, 08:19

Detailed technical specifications for the project, a link to the client's box, an invoice for payment (from you) for revision - will we leave everything here?
22.03.2021, 12:02

1. As far as I can see, we discussed above. Accordingly, the revision will be done according to it and not according to the TOR of the client whom I have not even seen and, accordingly, could not evaluate in any way, there can be anything.
2. You can leave a link to the client box here
3. Upon receipt of confirmation, we will send an invoice for payment to you by mail.
22.03.2021, 12:07

I will write more when I get a response from the client.
22.03.2021, 13:49

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
check

Good afternoon! Please provide an invoice for this update. Attached are the invoice details.
13.10.2021, 12:46

It is better to send the invoice to the mail: izyumnikova@tkeyb.com
14.10.2021, 13:09

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment