1b.app
Link copied -

fix the "Submit business process to API" action (Post/XML)

created a procedure with one action - "Submit business process to API" https://panel.darium.com.ua/admin/shop/workflow/27/procedure/15/?status=0
action configured
Data transfer method in API - Post
API Data Transfer Format - XML
Problem: With these settings, the request is not sent. after calling the procedure, the process freezes, in the logs (the file export-order-api-2020-10-22.log records that the request was sent are missing)
please fix the action
here is the test process
https://panel.darium.com.ua/admin/customorder/prochee/201458/edit/
http://prntscr.com/v4j3m1
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. The problem is that you chose the data type for transfer "XML" and you needed HTTP
22.10.2020, 15:27
Original comment available on version: ru

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Good afternoon. The problem is that you chose the data type for transfer "XML" and you needed HTTP

if you select HTTP, then the data is encoded in the URL format. I set up data transfers according to this requirement https://sites.google.com/ubki.ua/doc/Information-transfer-to-the-bureau/Informat... and in it it is indicated that it is necessary to perform an http request using the post method, the request body of which consists of xml content
so I set up the transmission as indicated in the task
help me figure it out please
22.10.2020, 15:41

Перегиняк Александр

Pereginyak Alexander Client wrote:

if you select HTTP, then the data is encoded in the URL format. I set up data transfers according to this requirement https://sites.google.com/ubki.ua/doc/Information-transfer-to-the-bureau/Informat... and in it it is indicated that it is necessary to perform an http request using the post method, the request body of which consists of xml content
so I set up the transmission as indicated in the task
help me figure it out please

Dmitry, can you give me an answer to this comment or should I create a new post for you to respond to it?
23.10.2020, 16:20

I did not find how the basic functions can send a request to this service
23.10.2020, 16:25

Перегиняк Александр

I did not find how the basic functions can send a request to this service

can you evaluate the improvement here? It is necessary to refine the action "Submit business process to API" (Post/XML) in such a way that it is possible to send data in xml format in the body of the request transmitted by the post method, and also add the field "test request in xml format" to the action with a list of add. process fields from where to get the content for the request body. as a result, the action should take what is in this field, insert it into the request body and send it using the post method to the given address
23.10.2020, 16:44

Перегиняк Александр
can you evaluate the improvement here? It is necessary to refine the action "Submit business process to API" (Post/XML) in such a way that it is possible to send data in xml format in the body of the request transmitted by the post method, and also add the field "test request in xml format" to the action with a list of add. process fields from where to get the content for the request body. as a result, the action should take what is in this field, insert it into the request body and send it using the post method to the given address
23.10.2020, 16:45

those. we take xml from the request body and helmet in the body to the specified url ? 2h
23.10.2020, 16:51

take from additional field *
23.10.2020, 16:51

Перегиняк Александр

those. we take xml from the request body and helmet in the body to the specified url ? 2h

Yes. order revision here or through a separate form?
24.10.2020, 09:03

Перегиняк Александр

Pereginyak Alexander Client wrote:

Yes. order revision here or through a separate form?

Dmitry, I'm ready to order revision. What is required of me?
26.10.2020, 11:33

An invoice will be sent to you by email shortly.
26.10.2020, 18:31

Перегиняк Александр

I have a watch on my balance (in bonus), write off from them. The invoice has not arrived yet. we won't wait for it. write off the balance and put it into operation, please!
27.10.2020, 09:51

Pereginyak Alexander
Client wrote:

I have a watch on my balance (in bonus), write off from them. The invoice has not arrived yet. we won't wait for it. write off the balance and put it into operation, please!

you have 1 hour on your balance
27.10.2020, 12:57

Перегиняк Александр

Ustimenko Igor OneBox CTO wrote:

Pereginyak Alexander
Client wrote:

you have 1 hour on your balance

already paid the bill. and on the balance - check the company account, please
27.10.2020, 14:34

Перегиняк Александр
please let me know
when will the revision be done?
27.10.2020, 18:00

improvements from the forum are usually completed within a few business days.
27.10.2020, 18:40

Перегиняк Александр

improvements from the forum are usually completed within a few business days.

received payment? are you doing the task?
29.10.2020, 13:00

Good afternoon, the task is already done and uploaded. The responsible employee usually informs on the same day how to set up and what exactly has been finalized.
29.10.2020, 13:13

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment