1b.app
Link copied -

Operation with type "Sale" in API

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
/api/storage-translocation/edit/ is an operation for editing an already existing operation, the type of operation cannot be changed, it is impossible to change posting for sale, only delete the current record and add posting.
If you want to sell goods by api, then this cannot be done either, since shipment is performed only as part of an order (process), that is, you can set up a sale in an order on the status and switch the order to the desired status using api.
But if you just want to change the rest of the goods, then you need to use the /api/storage-translocation/product/updatebalance/ method
This method allows you to credit the goods, write off + equalize the balance - that is, make it the way you pass in the request.
Described here https://crm-onebox.com/ru/api/storage/
30.09.2021, 20:56
Original comment available on version: ru

Click for yourself /api/storage-translocation/
And what is the complexity of the type of operation "sales"?
What is the meaning of "sale" in the form of "receipt", for the appointment of a postal worker? we transfer the operation with binding to the process, all the information is there.
30.09.2021, 23:09

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Valentine
Client wrote:
Click for yourself /api/storage-translocation/
And what is the complexity of the type of operation "sales"?
What is the meaning of "sale" in the form of "receipt", for the appointment of a postal worker? we transfer the operation with binding to the process, all the information is there.

And writing off doesn't work for you? Doesn't consider liabilities if you just write off?
01.10.2021, 00:18

Yes, the clothes are not good and the product may not be used :(
01.10.2021, 08:53

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Valentine
Client wrote:
Yes, the clothes are not good and the product may not be used :(

Then I think that you can change the logic and change it, so that the promotion was switched to the status that it was sold on the right status, but all the same, to increase sales, even though it’s not necessary, in my opinion
01.10.2021, 13:11

So the back of the tongue was nailed. And then there were a bunch of problems with VAT, discounts, bindings, returns, and mostly private sales.
Tom would like to finish the "sales" operation.
01.10.2021, 13:20

Can you take some advice?)
05.10.2021, 17:33

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Valentine
Client wrote:

I can't give you a hundred words of advice.
I can only recommend how to organize in the system
05.10.2021, 18:34

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Integrator CRM wrote:

Valentine
Client wrote:

I can't give you a hundred words of advice.
I can only recommend how to organize in the system

So we’ll go to the retailers, and mourn the stench. I would like to feel, yakі є mozhlivostі!
05.10.2021, 19:28

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment