1b.app
Link copied -

Set up an invoice for cleaning the server

Есть необходимость в очистке сервера?
Вы всегда можете обратиться к нашим партнерам интеграторам и они помогут в решении данной задачи! Посмотреть список партнеров
Good afternoon! It is necessary to clean the server, please issue an invoice, box https://crm.ohrana.ua. And also earlier on the task https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/server-installation/7250-predlozheniya-po-opti... they wrote what exactly needs to be cleaned, can we do it ourselves? Is it possible to get more details on exactly which folders to clean? Thanks
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
Under the phrase "Need to clean up the server" do you want to clean up the disk space?
Such work is 1 hour.
26.05.2021, 11:06
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon.
Cleaned system logs.
The rotation of logs is configured, log files will be archived and older than 15 days will be deleted.
27.05.2021, 15:56

Sergey, thanks, how can I still get the details of what exactly is being cleaned? 2 months have passed since the previous cleaning, I would like to be able to do this work on my own. Thanks
27.05.2021, 16:23

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
details what exactly is being cleaned?

Cleared system logs.

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
I would like to be able to do this work myself.

In order not to monitor the size of the logs, the rotation of the logs was set up, while the files will be
shrink, and older than 15 days be removed.
27.05.2021, 16:40

Sergey, there was such a problem, we send a request to create an order / add process, we don’t get a response to it, and we launch it again - in this case, two processes and two clients with the same phone number are created in the box (although we do not allow duplicate phones), I add screen 1 . If you look at the screen 2 logs, then at first we see the request at 03-01, after 2-56, while the creation time of two processes in the box is at 03-01.
Could the above changes have affected this? Help find the cause, for problematic orders they are created mostly at 3am or so
01.06.2021, 14:40

Good afternoon.
The work done within the framework of this appeal is not related to the functionality of the box.
All works relate to the maintenance of the operating system and to the configuration of services.
In this topic, you asked to "clean up disk space".
If you have no questions about this issue, you can mark this topic as resolved.
01.06.2021, 15:21

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
If you look at the screen 2 logs, then at first we see the request at 03-01, after 2-56, while the creation time of two processes in the box is at 03-01.

On the server at 2:40 a daily backup of the database starts to be created. (I changed the start time to 2:32)
Now you have a backup created from 2:40 to 3:02. When creating a backup, tables can be blocked and requests for creation become queued. Then you run it again and these requests are executed together, because they are already in line.
As a solution, it is to change the backup time or not to create at all.
01.06.2021, 15:34

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich wrote:

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
If you look at the screen 2 logs, then at first we see the request at 03-01, after 2-56, while the creation time of two processes in the box is at 03-01.

On the server at 2:40 a daily backup of the database starts to be created. (I changed the start time to 2:32)
Now you have a backup created from 2:40 to 3:02. When creating a backup, tables can be blocked and requests for creation become queued. Then you run it again and these requests are executed together, because they are already in line.
As a solution, it is to change the backup time or not to create at all.

Sergey, why does boxing allow the creation of duplicate contacts? example https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/shop/users/154131/ and https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/shop/users/154133/, as a result, process automation does not work, since the contact is duplicated , as a result, the processes simply do not reach the manager
01.06.2021, 15:58

You didn't read carefully what I wrote to you.
I repeat:

The work done within the framework of this appeal is not related to the functionality of the box.
All works relate to the maintenance of the operating system and to the configuration of services.

If you have questions, you can these questions in a new topic!
I repeat once again:

When creating a backup, tables can be blocked and requests for creation become queued. Then you run again and these requests are executed together, because they're already in line."

Because queries are executed in parallel, there is no duplicate data for each of them.
01.06.2021, 16:38

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich wrote:
You didn't read carefully what I wrote to you.
I repeat:

If you have questions, you can these questions in a new topic!
I repeat once again:

When creating a backup, tables can be blocked and requests for creation become queued. Then you run again and these requests are executed together, because they're already in line."

Because queries are executed in parallel, there is no duplicate data for each of them.

Sergey, thank you very much for your reply.
01.06.2021, 16:40

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment