1b.app
Link copied -

Needs improvement: Display Total Lines in the Re-Accounting and Saved Re-Accounting Records section

We need total lines for all columns with numerical values ​​in Re-Accounting and in Saved Re-Accounting Records.

The number in the total rows should change immediately after editing the table without refreshing the page:

- after scanning the barcode of the product,

- after pressing the Save (or Enter) button when manually editing the quantity field,

- and other ways to add/remove products
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Rodion wrote:
We need total lines for all columns with numerical values ​​in Re-Accounting and in Saved Re-Accounting Records.

if displayed when loading the page (without dynamic changes) - then this is 4 hours for re-accounting and for saved records

Rodion wrote:
The number in the total rows should change immediately after editing the table without refreshing the page:

but if with dynamic recalculation, then this is +4 hours on top of the estimate above
24.05.2024, 13:00
Original comment available on version: ru

Let's then do it only in Saved Entries, how much will it be?
24.05.2024, 14:28

Rodion wrote:
Let's then do it only in Saved Entries, how much will it be?

Yes, it doesn’t change the essence of the matter - in fact, the data output is the same in both places - you just need to implement it all in one place, and screw it into another
that is, I would say this - 6 hours in one place, and then 2 hours in another, screw it in the same way
24.05.2024, 14:34

Tindik Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
that is, I would say this - 6 hours in one place, and then 2 hours in another, screw it in the same way

This is with dynamic recalculation, right?
The priority is the Total rows in Saved records, and there the page itself is reloaded using the Edit record button. Therefore, dynamic recalculation is not needed.
This will be 2 hours, if only in one place and without dynamics?
24.05.2024, 14:40

Rodion wrote:
This will be 2 hours, if only in one place and without dynamics?

3h
24.05.2024, 14:41

Okay, come on, is it possible to also make the error window red in re-accounting if the barcode is not found? Otherwise, it is almost no different from the notification of the successful addition of a product.
24.05.2024, 14:48

Rodion wrote:
Okay, come on, is it possible to simultaneously make the error window red in re-accounting if the barcode is not found?

As part of this revision - no.
I will arrange for you to receive an invoice.
24.05.2024, 14:52

Good afternoon Can I pay from my balance?
27.05.2024, 11:44

total lines in the Saved Accounting view have been improved
29.05.2024, 11:24

Great, thank you
29.05.2024, 12:09

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment