1b.app
Link copied -

Production_produce quantity based on add. fields

The customer's production process is characterized by the fact that the quantity produced deviates from that specified in the passport. Due to the specifics of the products produced - foodstuffs.
We need a solution that would allow us to set the number of goods produced from the additional. fields, (!) At the same time, write off the components according to the passport.
For example, in the passport it is indicated that in order to receive 1 kg. of goods X, you need 1 kg of goods Y and Z.
We must write off Y and Z for 1 kg. But it is not 1 kg to be credited to the warehouse of goods X, but the one indicated in the add. field, for example 0.95 kg.
As a solution, I see modifying the setting into action - storage_order_status_action_block_production_passport
Choice of additional fields of the process product with the number type, the number with the quantity point that needs to be credited, writing off the components according to the passport.
Can this be done? How many hours?
Are the
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Action "Production", checkbox "Produce only the selected number of products". In the process of how to set the number of selected products, I think you know
31.05.2021, 10:21
Original comment available on version: ru

snowball
Death is coming to Brooklyn, it has big teeth and a fluffy tail. wrote:
Action "Production", checkbox "Produce only the selected number of products". In the process of how to set the number of selected products, I think you know

I am aware of this option.
If I specify in the field to select the value 0.97 as in the example, then the system will calculate the materials in proportion to 0.97. And I need to write them off in multiples of what is selected in the passport (that is, in the quantity field)
Once again an example: I needed to produce product X 2.4 kg. (2400 gr). According to the passport, this is 2 kg of product Y and 2 kg of product Z.
But in the process it turned out really product X 2.2 kg. I need to post 2.2 kg prod. X, but write off by default according to the Y and Z passports, 2 kg each.
The "Select" field does not allow this.
If there is an option how to do this - please clarify?
If the settings are not possible, then what can be improved to solve the problem?
31.05.2021, 16:56

Timofeev Artem Olegovich
KTS
Premium partner wrote:
But in the process it turned out really product X 2.2 kg. I need to post 2.2 kg prod. X, but write off by default according to the Y and Z passports, 2 kg each.

You can't do that with your old passport. You can’t take a guest for condensed milk in 10 liters of milk + 5 kg of sugar, put 11 liters of milk and 5 kg of sugar, you need to change the recipe / passport. In your case, you need to lay out the product into materials, correctly set the number of materials in the order, and then assemble it into a new passport and produce
31.05.2021, 16:59

snowball

Timofeev Artem Olegovich
KTS
Premium partner wrote:

You can't do that with your old passport. You can’t take a guest for condensed milk in 10 liters of milk + 5 kg of sugar, put 11 liters of milk and 5 kg of sugar, you need to change the recipe / passport. In your case, you need to lay out the product into materials, correctly set the number of materials in the order, and then assemble it into a new passport and produce

Actually then and consultation. The passport is always the same - this is the standard and it does not change. Deviations may be due to the specifics of the actual production.
There are 20 or more components in the passport.
Putting down each number so that it is necessary will not work.
Yes, and how to do it, because if I indicate in the "Select" field for the manufactured goods 2.2, I will still write off a multiple of 2.2 according to the passport.
If I indicate for the components what, according to my passport, will produce a multiple of this.
Is it possible to modify - to take the value of the arrival of the Produced Goods from the add. fields, but while writing off the components according to the passport?
31.05.2021, 17:04

Do you always make 1X of the product produced according to the passport or can you produce several at once? Those. in the passport 1kg is indicated, can you make 2kg in the order?
31.05.2021, 17:32

snowball
Do you always make 1X of the product produced according to the passport or can you produce several at once? Those. in the passport 1kg is indicated, can you make 2kg in the order?

Produced 1 time.
I didn’t quite understand the question regarding “in the passport 1, can you do 2 kg in an order?” What do you mean?
I gave an example of what is needed above:

Timofeev Artem Olegovich
KTS
Premium partner wrote:
Once again an example: I needed to produce product X 2.4 kg. (2400 gr). According to the passport, this is 2 kg of product Y and 2 kg of product Z.
But in the process of real work, a product of X 2.2 kg was obtained. I need to credit 2.2 kg of product X, but write off by default according to the Y and Z passports, 2 kg each.
The "Select" field does not allow this.
31.05.2021, 23:58

in the passport it is written from 2 kg of sugar to make 1 kg of honey. Will you have cases when in an order you will make 2 kg of honey from 4 kg of sugar or will it always be 1 kg of honey in orders?
01.06.2021, 09:54

snowball
in the passport it is written from 2 kg of sugar to make 1 kg of honey. Will you have cases when in an order you will make 2 kg of honey from 4 kg of sugar or will it always be 1 kg of honey in orders?

It may be different) This is the same production.
The main thing that I need from your example is the ability to indicate that it turned out not 1 kg of honey, but 0.97 kg, but spent 2 kg of sugar. Not 2 kg of honey turned out, but 1.87, but I spent 4 kg of sugar
I have already explained this above.
01.06.2021, 11:39

Yes, we can do it. Takes 4h
03.06.2021, 17:16

Kurlyk
kurlyk kurlyk wrote:
Yes, we can do it. Takes 4h

Please specify how it will be implemented?
Setting in action Production or?
Where do we use 4 hours?
03.06.2021, 20:19

In production action will be setting
04.06.2021, 10:17

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment