1b.app
Link copied -

Is there a variable for the Minimum Reserve of the Product Card. Required for the formula

I want to make on the basis of the Additional field - Order goods, quantity according to the formula.
Minimum reserve - Availability in stock (additional field) = result in the Additional field Order goods. But I did not find a variable for the Minimum reserve in the product action variables. Although I have it displayed in the product card for the main warehouse.
tell me how to solve the problem in the absence of variables?
I understand that you can change the minimum reserve to a manual field and enter the values \u200b\u200bof the minimum reserve into it and the problem is solved, but I don’t want to produce a bunch of additional fields
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. There is currently no such variable. Please indicate in which actions you are interested in this variable?
13.11.2020, 15:30
Original comment available on version: ru

Maria
Employee wrote:
Hello. There is currently no such variable. Please indicate in which actions you are interested in this variable?

https://prnt.sc/vimne2
13.11.2020, 15:42

I can add you this variable to the specified automation action. will cost 1 hour
13.11.2020, 16:13

Maria
Employee wrote:
I can add you this variable to the specified automation action. will cost 1 hour

I think for now I will create an Additional field replacing the Minimum reserve and I will work with it
15.11.2020, 09:53

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment