1b.app
Link copied -

Changing the name of the group and the workflow itself

I have 2 languages ​​configured. English and Ukrainian
I turn on one of the languages ​​and change the name, then I change the language and also change the name.
And all this does not work, only the name that was last specified in any language.
The question is whether the system is designed to be able to specify the names of workflow groups, the workflow process, and the names of process statuses in different languages?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good morning.
You can see in the settings of the multilingual fields https://askoart.1b.app/admin/shop/integrations/multilanguage/controlfiled/ that only multilingualism of the name of the process status is provided.
02.09.2024, 09:14
Original comment available on version: ua

Maksym Vadimovich Tyndyk
OneBox production wrote:
Good morning.
You can see in the settings of the multilingual fields https://askoart.1b.app/admin/shop/integrations/multilanguage/controlfiled/ that only multilingualism of the name of the process status is provided.

It would be great, but I can't change the name of the status either (the corresponding item is included).
Regarding the names of the workflow groups and the workflow process, how should they be called in the case of different languages?
02.09.2024, 09:27

Polupan Serhiy
Polupan wrote:
It would be great, but I can't change the name of the status either (the corresponding item is included).

Can you give an example of a status with which there is a problem?

Polupan Serhiy
Polupan wrote:
Regarding the names of the workflow groups and the workflow process, how should they be called in the case of different languages?

Please clarify why this is? What benefit do you want to achieve with this?
02.09.2024, 17:20

Maksym Vadimovich Tyndyk
OneBox production wrote:
Polupan Serhiy
Polupan wrote:

All statuses are not translated. Or I'm doing it wrong
I turn on the English language–I change the name of the status–I turn on the Ukrainian language–I change the name.
In the future, I will look at what is in English and what is in Uk is the Uk name (that is, the last one entered)

Polupan Serhiy
Polupan wrote:
Please clarify why this is? What benefit do you want to achieve with this?

I already shoot content in English, and plan to show a demo in English for English-speaking customers.
I am also learning Polish and plan to sell Vanbox for Poles.
02.09.2024, 17:53

Maksym Vadimovich Tyndyk
OneBox production wrote:
Polupan Serhiy
Polupan wrote:

The question is relevant. the name of the statuses does not change at all. That is, this parameter of multilingualism does not work as required!
04.09.2024, 15:31

Polupan Serhiy

Polupan wrote:

The question is relevant. the name of the statuses does not change at all. That is, this parameter of multilingualism does not work as required!

Good day

And do you fill in the separate fields as required (Stage and Stage (ua))?
04.09.2024, 15:34

Maksym Vadimovich Tyndyk

OneBox production wrote:

Polupan Serhiy

Polupan wrote:

Good day

And do you fill in the separate fields as required (Stage and Stage (ua))?

Yes

here is an example, status 1 (new)

https://askoart.1b.app/app/workflow/128/constructor/
04.09.2024, 15:55

Maksym Vadimovich Tyndyk

OneBox production wrote:

And what exactly are you missing?

I didn't understand this question.

Switching the status and changing its name according to the selected language does not work. (when names are used in (Stage and Stage (ua))
04.09.2024, 16:07

Polupan Serhiy
Polupan wrote:
Switching the status and changing its name according to the selected language does not work. (when names are used in (Stage and Stage (ua))

Where exactly can you show screenshots?
I showed you on the screenshot that in the same list of processes, depending on the language, the name of the status changes
04.09.2024, 16:16

Maksym Vadimovich Tyndyk
OneBox production wrote:

Polupan Serhiy
Polupan wrote:

Where exactly can you show screenshots?
I showed you on the screenshot that in the same list of processes, depending on the language, the name of the status changes

Understood
That's how everything works. Thank you.
04.09.2024, 16:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment