1b.app
Link copied -

The previous topic is unanswered, please help with the problem. The problem of working with multilingualism, content

Boxing https://chekhol.com.ua/ and also https://chekhol.1b.app/
Problem
On MVP, when editing products/categories and other data, when actively working with several tabs in the admin or on the website of the online store, chaotic switching of the system language and problems with content may occur (Ukrainian is written in the Russian version and vice versa and then in the showcase in the Russian version of the Ukrainian title and vice versa).
Description of actions
I open several tabs in Russian, work sequentially with each of them. In the first tab, I change to Russian, save, switch to Ukrainian, save, close the tab. Tab 2 remains brownish. language If you make any changes (product name, etc.) and click "save", all data from this tab is saved in Ukrainian (but Russian values). Even if before saving and making changes you select multilingualism - ru, the page is reloaded and opens in Ukrainian. That's part of the problem, you can adapt to it.
But the second part is worse - when you go to the shop window with this, there is a real confusion of languages. The storefront is in Russian, the admin is in Ukrainian, it all comes off inexplicably as a result, in what language. It is then stored by others.
In general, it greatly slows down work with content and goods. Is it possible to finalize the check, if the changes are saved on the page on which the fields are displayed, then this data is not saved in the Ukrainian version. That is, if when editing a product in the admin, I see the fields "name" and not "name", etc., so that when making changes, some kind of verification of the fields that I fill in in the admin takes place, and the values are not overwritten in another language version, even if somewhere was the language changed on any tab?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment