1b.app
Link copied -

A few questions about OneBox ID

Hello!
The client switched to the OS last week and experienced difficulties once OneBox ID started working. Please help to understand in more detail what the logic of this functionality is.
1. The client has 7 keys, up to 7 managers work at the same time, there is integration with Prom and Khorosop. An integrator also works. By what logic does it throw out users when there are not enough licenses? Who has priority?
2. If 2 API integrations work (Horoshop and Prom), do they use one access in turn or what? Is it possible to use the access of one of the employees for this?
3. If someone is kicked out of the box, how long does it take to let the next user in?
4. If I log in from different devices, does it take more than one license?
5. In the case of an integrator, is it possible to "transfer" your key to different boxes? If so, how often can it be done?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon.
1. Priority goes to the one who entered first.
2. API v1 and API v2 of the box uses licenses. There is no direct access, but any employee can generate an API key and use it to operate the API. Regarding the pros and cons, are you sure that they use api boxing? As far as I know, we use Proma and Khorosopa APIs, which do not require licenses.
3. In the next second
4. One license can be entered from several devices at the same time
5. I did not understand the question.
29.06.2022, 16:49
Original comment available on version: ua

Ярина
Personal license
1. first in, first out, or what? today there was a case that the managers were kicked out, but the integrator was not kicked out, although his last activity was yesterday.
2. was not sure. this is great.
5. in the partners' chat, Maksym Miroshnychenko wrote that the integrator can have his own key, which he can take after the end of the integration. isn't that what this is about?
29.06.2022, 18:31

1. The system itself does not unlog users. Perhaps one of the users has settings that are thrown out of the system after X minutes of inactivity
5. Unfortunately, I can't help you with this question, try asking it in the chat where you received the information.
29.06.2022, 19:04

Yaryna
Why does the client complain that you can't solve the problem with the authorization of employees, they are thrown out and you don't see obvious reasons?
5 employees have a setting to throw out after 60 minutes of inactivity
also, 4 employees do not have a dynamic IP address tick, and their provider, judging by the history of changes, changes IP addresses every 20-30 minutes and throws out the employee ...
You should solve such questions in a couple of minutes, and not lead to a conflict with the client who doubts the stability of the software due to the fact that the integrator cannot configure authorization
29.06.2022, 19:47

Ярина
Personal license
Igor, these problems did not exist while they were working on MVP, so I do not think that the issue is in the work of the provider. but I will ask the client to clarify this.
I've been having trouble logging in for the past few days too, and still have some issues.
I think, in this case, solving the problem is complicated by the fact that the integrators do not understand what changes are coming and what functionality it may affect. it is necessary to find out on live projects and with the nerves of clients. of course, the forum is a great place for open communication, but I lack more thorough preparation for such a big change as the launch of OneBox ID.
however, I understand that the company is developing dynamically, and in many directions, so there may not be enough time for communication.
29.06.2022, 21:15

Ярина
Personal license
Regarding point 1, we figured it out, thank you very much for the answers
30.06.2022, 12:02

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment