1b.app
Link copied -

is it possible to automate the import of price lists?

There is a price list (XLSX), it can be both a file and a link, it contains all the necessary data for importing products or updating them (all suppliers can be in one file, or they can be in separate ones), usually updated through "suppliers and price lists" manually, the application also sees when there are no items in the price list and automatically removes the "in stock" checkmark, and in the settings of the product card supplier, it is also "out of stock"
The next question is, is it possible to set up automation according to this logic?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Action once per hour "Download and process the supplier's price list"
03.05.2024, 13:43
Original comment available on version: ru

Thank you,
where to choose the price type is empty, should it be like that? how are the fields configured?
03.05.2024, 13:49
Original comment available on version: ua

If empty, it means you do not have price list types and this setting can be ignored
03.05.2024, 13:50

Stadnik Egor Oleksandrovich wrote:
How should the fields be trimmed?

the settings according to which the file is processed are taken from the last import of the price list of the selected supplier
03.05.2024, 13:51

that is, it is not possible to update all of them from one file at once?
03.05.2024, 13:52

Can. You need to select a “victim” provider through which you will make such downloads. Then manually download the price list for this supplier once with fine-tuning “Column number with the name of the product supplier, if it differs from the selected one.” Then specify the same supplier in the action settings.
03.05.2024, 14:09

will work according to the same logic as I described at the very beginning? that is, if he does not see other positions, then he will put them "out of stock?" (for all suppliers at the same time)
03.05.2024, 15:04

here you already need to test, try to do it - I don’t remember such subtleties
03.05.2024, 15:33

ok, I will write the result, maybe someone will be interested
03.05.2024, 15:40

it seems not, is there any way to fix this? it is possible to add a check mark or something like "update the entire price list", I think it would be a useful functionality for everyone, just use the same logic, but for all suppliers at once (you can differentiate by product categories)
03.05.2024, 16:20

Provide a link to your settings and the name of the supplier from which you are loading the price list - I will see what you have configured
06.05.2024, 10:59

good day, haven't you watched it?
09.05.2024, 14:08

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment