1b.app
Link copied -

Extra disk space

Hello!
Additional product images were removed on Friday. Disk space should have been freed up by at least 5-6 GB.
But boxing again writes that there is not enough disk space and yesterday he fell ill.
I went to the "Server load control panel" section and see the following data there (screenshot
It turns out that before the removal of additional pictures and after the removal, the situation has not changed - there is still no space on the disk. How can this be?
I went to the "files" section (screenshot )
I see a huge amount of garbage here - Indian passports , banners , spam mailing , pdf catalogs, html code of our orders, screenshot of the mobile version product and so on.
How could all this appear in boxing? We definitely didn't order this.
I looked through this garbage, compared it with our gmail mail and came to the conclusion that it all flies in
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Alexander Sklyarov wrote:
It turns out that before the removal of additional pictures and after the removal, the situation has not changed - there is still no space on the disk. How can this be?

Additional photos removed and freed up 1.2GB

I see a huge amount of garbage here - Indian passports, banners, spam mailings, pdf catalogs, html code of our orders, a screenshot of the mobile version of the product, and so on.
How could all this appear in boxing? We definitely didn't order this.

this is all spammed from your connected mails, these are files from the attachments of your letters - you can clear them with daily actions (Delete old files and select the event files item there)

Our mailboxes are integrated in the OneBox market section, but we do not need this for incoming letters, but solely so that we send letters from the box via Google mail. That is, we send a letter from the box, but in fact the letter leaves the Google mail.

remove IMAP settings from connected mails and that's it
14.12.2021, 12:04
Original comment available on version: ru

Igor, thanks for the reply!
this is all spammed from your connected mails, these are files from the attachments of your letters - you can clear them with daily actions (Delete old files and select the event files item there) [/ quote]
There is no "event files" item. At the moment, I left the item "all files" - I hope I did it right.
Remove IMAP settings from connected mails and that's it

Like this (screen1 ) ?
14.12.2021, 17:33

Like this (screen1)?

Yes

There is no "event files" item. At the moment, I left the item "all files" - I hope I did it right.

yes, there is a drop-down list in it and choose
14.12.2021, 17:36

I don't see or don't have this item
14.12.2021, 17:40

I don't see or don't have this item

files in emails
15.12.2021, 11:12

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment