1b.app
Link copied -
How much will it cost to check if my Box backup is set up correctly? And how much does it cost to set up backups of my box according to your standards? ukrpromspec.onebox-system.com
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
What do you understand by the phrase
"Checking if my Box backup is set up correctly?"
By default, we configure the creation of a database dump, once a day, at night.
The database archive is stored on the server. By default, 10 copies of the database are stored for the last 10 days.
09.10.2020, 15:48
Original comment available on version: ru

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich Employee wrote:
Good afternoon. What do you understand by the phrase "checking if my Box backup is configured correctly?" By default, we configure the creation of a database dump, once a day, at night. The database archive is stored on the server. By default, 10 copies of the database are stored for the last 10 days.

I mean the same saving settings that you use for cloud rates
09.10.2020, 16:15

Bogomaz Dmitry Vladimirovich
Client wrote:
I mean the same saving settings that you use for cloud rates

No, the copies you create are stored on the same server. You can copy these archives and keep them for yourself.
Copies of data in cloud plans are stored on a separate server.
09.10.2020, 16:25

No, the copies you create are stored on the same server. You can copy these archives and keep them for yourself.

Can this be set to auto-save?
09.10.2020, 16:36

Client wrote:
Can this be set to auto-save?

You can set up.
Question: where do you want to store the archives?
09.10.2020, 16:42

Bogomaz Dmitry VladimirovichThe client wrote: Can this be configured to automatically save? You can customize it. Question: where do you want to store the archives?

I have a server, or I can rent a third party resource. As you say. I think that every 10 save can be uploaded there and stored for 3 months. I don't want to screw something up on Hetzner and lose everything.
09.10.2020, 18:00

Client wrote:
I have a server, or I can rent a third party resource...

Where to store (on your server or rent a third-party), how much to store in time, this
depends on your needs.
In order to evaluate, you need to understand the task.
Describe what you want to store, where to store, how much to store, how often to update.
And it will become clear, the possibility of implementation and cost assessment.
13.10.2020, 11:26

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment