1b.app
Link copied -

White screen on boot

Gives a white screen when loading box.labirint96.ru
Before that, there was the same problem, they solved it by expanding the space on the server, now there is not even an opportunity to see how much space is left
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Now it says that the site can't be accessed.
07.10.2020, 10:57
Original comment available on version: ru

Judging by the fact that your server is not pinged, look in your personal hosting account where you bought the VPS server.
Perhaps the host has a problem.
07.10.2020, 12:07

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich Employee wrote:
Judging by the fact that your server is not pinged, look in your hosting account where you bought the VPS server. The hoster may have problems.

I wrote to the server TP, they say that the server is working normally
07.10.2020, 12:24

Sobko Maxim Valerievich
Client wrote:
I wrote to the server TP, they say that the server is working normally

Your domain is resolved to an IP address
http://i.imgur.com/43XMw0A.png
which is located at Hetzner.
http://i.imgur.com/p00W17v.png
Go to your personal account and see what's wrong with the server, restart....
From the Internet, your server is not available via ssh, ping does not work either.
This is possible if the server is physically unavailable (turned off or there is no connection, network).
07.10.2020, 12:44

Maxim Sobko The client wrote: I wrote to the server's TP, they say that the server is operating normally. imgur.com/p00W17v.pngGo to your personal account and see what's up with the server, reboot....Your server is not accessible via ssh from the Internet, ping does not work either. This is possible if the server is physically unavailable (turned off or there is no connection to it , networks).

rebooted the server, now in the console it asks to type some password
07.10.2020, 13:08

Sobko Maxim Valerievich
Client wrote:
rebooted the server, now in the console it asks to type some password

The server has run out of hard disk space.
Cleaned, boxing works.
Removed log files 22Gb.
You can set up log rotation (once a day log files will be compressed, and those that are older, for example 10 days, will be deleted).
We can set up, 1 hour.
07.10.2020, 13:27

loaded thanks for the help
07.10.2020, 13:27

Maxim Sobko The client wrote: I rebooted the server, now it asks me to type some password in the console The server ran out of hard disk space. I cleaned it, the box works. Log files 22Gb have been removed. You can set up log rotation (once a day log files will be compressed, and those that are older, for example 10 days, will be deleted). We can set up, 1 hour.

let's
07.10.2020, 13:29

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment