1b.app
Link copied -

I can't go to my side

Answers:

Hello. You've run out of disk space. It needs to be cleaned up or expanded. Contact your hosting provider for such services. Our system administrator can also clean up some space for 1 hour of revision.
07.10.2020, 11:02
Original comment available on version: ru

integrator
integrator.com.ua
on the right in what the client seems to be boxing on your server.
At the same time, we are working to synchronize goods from another site, so the time may end.
so nutrition with cleaning is not relevant, it will take more money.
07.10.2020, 11:10

Then you need to expand the tariff so that there is more disk space, since 40GB of the current one is clearly not enough for you
07.10.2020, 11:13

Лосик Лилия Владимировна
Администратор проектов
Dmitry, will there be enough space in tariff-5 for the client's current product base?
07.10.2020, 11:33

To make boxing work with the current product base is enough. There + 20GB as far as I can see will be added. But you need to carefully monitor the disk, if they start to actively upload a lot of photos, the place is devoured very well. fast. You can follow through the "Server load panel", this is the menu item
07.10.2020, 11:45

integrator
integrator.com.ua
so, we are in the know about the panel, I will automatically add a message, such
07.10.2020, 11:46

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment