1b.app
Link copied -

not logging in to the crm, urgently !!!!!!!

I can't get into the crm, some kind of bug. Writes a privacy error, made a screenshot how to attach?
It is urgent to decide, all the work is worth it !!!!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello.
1. Provide a link to your system
2. Pictures cannot be smoothed yet, upload it somewhere and give a link
06.10.2020, 11:24
Original comment available on version: ru

apparently not so urgent)
06.10.2020, 12:14

I can reset to viber! Warning: Potential security risk
Firefox detected a possible security risk and did not open goodyear.dp.ua. Either the website is not configured correctly, or your computer's clock is not set correctly.
It's possible that the website's certificate has expired, preventing Firefox from establishing a secure connection. If you visit this site, attackers may try to steal your information such as passwords, email addresses, or bank card details.
How can you fix it?
Most likely, this problem is related to the website itself, and there is nothing you can do about it. You can report this issue to the website administrator.
Read more…
06.10.2020, 13:15

The error means that you have a crooked security certificate installed on your site, please contact the people who did it.
As far as I can see from the site's html, goodyear.dp.ua has nothing to do with OneBox. Perhaps this is some kind of engine of 2010+, but I still don’t see anything similar to OneBox.
06.10.2020, 13:29

Give then the correct link to login to OneBox
06.10.2020, 13:56

Dunyatkina Larisa Vladimirovna
Client wrote:
Give then the correct link to login to OneBox

You yourself directed the goodyear.dp.ua domain to another server where your site is located
Although earlier there was OneBox on the goodyear.dp.ua domain and now you have OneBox itself without a domain and is not available
you have 2 options
or return the domain to the old IP with OneBox
either make a subdomain or a new domain for OneBox and direct it to http://31.131.19.154/
06.10.2020, 14:06

Good afternoon! What domain is vanbox on? I can not find him !
07.10.2020, 11:20

Dunyatkina Larisa Vladimirovna
Client wrote:
Good afternoon! What domain is vanbox on? I can not find him !

I answered you above
07.10.2020, 12:50

Good afternoon!
1. Please tell me where should OneBox be stored on a virtual server or on a VPS?
2. Why do we go to our OneBox through goodyear.dp.ua, that is, the site, and not through a separate domain, for example, goodyear.onebox.ua?
3. Since we have a problem with storing OneBox on the goodyear.dp.ua domain through which we used to access OneBox, if we open a domain for example: goodyear.onebox.ua, will we be able to access our OneBox through it?
4. Will you transfer our OneBox to a new domain for it, for example goodyear.onebox.ua?
12.10.2020, 18:43

1. there is no difference, it can work both on VPS and on a virtual server
2. Because you previously uploaded it to goodyear.dp.ua and then made a website and redirected the domain to the website yourself and without giving a new domain to onebox
3. Yes, you can reconfigure everything to it and register it in the system configuration + transfer licenses
4. Yes - 2h will take
13.10.2020, 07:56

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment