1b.app
Link copied -

Pardon the entrance to the new Onebox

Good afternoon. I can't access Onebox updates. Write the combination of password and login is incorrect. If I want to enter a password, which one the browser will choose when registering.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon!
At the moment, you have 2 demo versions - you should have received a letter in the mail containing your access + a link to each box separately
22.09.2020, 11:10
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

So everything is correct, but I didn’t ask food for some calls to leave.
The problem is that one of them is impossible to get away.
22.09.2020, 12:08
Original comment available on version: ru

Please check your mail - your accesses were re-sent to you - everything was double-checked - the accesses are correct.
We recommend that you reset cache/cookies in your browser.
22.09.2020, 12:16
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

The food is gone.
When I created the password, I changed the special characters, but the system was trying to figure out the password.
22.09.2020, 12:25

When I created the password, I changed the special characters, but the system was trying to figure out the password.

Thanks, we'll check it out and fix it.
22.09.2020, 12:32
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Fixed, now special characters will not be deleted.
23.09.2020, 10:02
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Dyakuyu for operational excellence!
23.09.2020, 10:04

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment