1b.app
Link copied -

Two-factor authentication drove 1Box

Having entered the two-factor authorization - after entering the login and password, you get 500 pardon, there are no fields for entering the code, there is always one pardon on the screen.
I can’t turn it on, apparently.
What work?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon! - please specify your login, the address of your OneBox and a screenshot of the error that you get when you try to log in with two-factor authentication enabled.
31.08.2020, 10:42
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

thanks - the task was transferred to production
31.08.2020, 10:52
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Ok, damn.
Just see here my comment with the login, so it’s all right.
31.08.2020, 10:54
Original comment available on version: ru

Korchevoi Anton Yurievich wrote:
Ok, dyakuyu.Just see here my comment with the login, so it’s all right.

it was a necessary measure to solve your complexity - you can change the data when the account is restored
31.08.2020, 11:06

Problem solved, try to enter boxing now
31.08.2020, 13:21

Dyakuyu! How can we now see my comment by email and how to get a technical update for a couple of days, and not for a month?
31.08.2020, 13:25

Unfortunately, the comment cannot be deleted - regarding the provision of technical support, a technical support manager should contact you
31.08.2020, 13:35

Once again I ask you to see the address of my mail with the address of 1box or edit the comment.
There is nothing complicated here. Yakby in me, buv access, then zrobiv biceps himself.
31.08.2020, 14:03

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment