1b.app
Link copied -

SSL certificate expired

Today the Certificate ended, I bought an extension, but I don’t understand it automatically or how it’s done. confirmation email is Admin@vmk.crm-onebox
in incognito mode, I can’t even enter the CRM, help me figure it out, there is a lot of writing on https://www.ukrnames.com/ but I don’t understand everything, and I don’t understand why after completion only the letter came, and not in advance
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

and last time such a thing was a surprise and knocked the whole team out of work for half a day
20.09.2021, 08:48
Original comment available on version: ru

the email is specified for confirmation, there is still a choice, but they are not mine
20.09.2021, 08:50

I can't log in even in incognito mode
20.09.2021, 09:01

at the same time, CPM does not perform automatic actions, does not change the status of new orders.
20.09.2021, 09:10

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich
Client wrote:
I bought an extension, but I don’t understand it automatically or how it’s done.

Good afternoon.
It was written in the LC until when the certificate is valid. You have paid for the renewal of the certificate.
But the procedure for verifying domain ownership and placing certificate files on the server will not automatically occur.
The check has now passed. The personal account should contain a link to download the certificate files that need to be placed on the server.
20.09.2021, 11:14

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich
OneBox production
Employee wrote:

Client wrote:
I bought an extension, but I don’t understand it automatically or how it’s done.

Good afternoon.
It was written in the LC until when the certificate is valid. You have paid for the renewal of the certificate.
But the procedure for verifying domain ownership and placing certificate files on the server will not automatically occur.
The check has now passed. The personal account should contain a link to download the certificate files that need to be placed on the server.

The file was sent to the manager. I'm waiting for the bill to install the certificate.
Does it need to be installed every year? or simply by extending the current one in advance, this can be avoided
20.09.2021, 11:30

Client wrote:
Does it need to be installed every year? or simply by extending the current one in advance, this can be avoided

If the extension is done before the expiration of the current certificate (as an example, 7-10 days), then everything will work.
20.09.2021, 12:12

Good afternoon.
ssl certificate installed.
20.09.2021, 18:06

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment