1b.app
Link copied -

Mutual settlements

Tell me pliz
It is necessary to track mutual settlements for each counterparty in a single table in the format:
- balance at the beginning of the period
- receipt of goods
- receipt of payments for goods/services
- balance at the end of period
The standard system report does not allow you to see this

Perhaps there is a solution, how to configure on the report designer, which fields to use in this case?
It is necessary to track the operational financial condition.
Original question is available on version: ru Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

Perhaps the block "Act of reconciliation of transactions / payments" in the report designer will suit you.
02.06.2021, 14:51
Original comment available on version: ru

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Vyacheslav - may we know with such a light, we have finalized the option to introduce only processes with warehouse operations
axis template https://take.ms/nRMkJ
data so https://take.ms/8Yj38
03.06.2021, 16:58

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Susyak Igor
Integrator
Premium partner
Integrator.com.ua wrote:
Vyacheslav - may we know with such a light, we have finalized the option to introduce only processes with warehouse operations

Igor, my bath
I repeated the template and adjusted, but the axis yaku pardon looks like when the value is obvious in the client field
04.06.2021, 12:57
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Susyak Igor
Integrator
Premium partner
Integrator.com.ua wrote:

Igor, my bath
I repeated the template and adjusted, but the axis yaku pardon looks like when the value is obvious in the client field
04.06.2021, 12:58

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Susyak Igor
Integrator
Premium Partner
Integrator.com.ua wrote:

Igor, my bath
04.06.2021, 12:58

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
Perhaps the block "Act of reconciliation of transactions / payments" in the report designer will suit you.

Max
it seems that this option suits me, but when generating a report, figures that are incomprehensible in terms of the balance at the beginning of the period are displayed
04.06.2021, 13:09

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Max
it seems that this option suits me, but when generating a report, figures that are incomprehensible in terms of the balance at the beginning of the period are displayed
04.06.2021, 13:10

give a link to the filtered report, I will print out on the basis of what such miscalculations
04.06.2021, 15:46

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

give a link to the filtered report, I will print out on the basis of what such miscalculations

https://icolor.in.ua/admin/report/desiner/1/view/?filter_order_client=6313&f... BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C
04.06.2021, 18:18

1. total fixed
2. There are no payments, because by default the report is built for the current month in the absence of date filtering - this client has no payments in this date range
07.06.2021, 15:06

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

2. There are no payments, because by default the report is built for the current month in the absence of date filtering - this client has no payments in this date range

so when we filter dates by the period when the payment was made and the task was created / closed, as a result, we do not receive a report at all

and we are interested in the status of the client not for the current month when we generate the report, but for the period filtered by dates
07.06.2021, 16:58

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license

as soon as possible - the wrong filter for clients, in me so
07.06.2021, 19:52

Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich wrote:
and we are interested in the status of the client not for the current month when we generate the report, but for the period filtered by dates

better throw a link to the filtered report - I'll tell you what's wrong in this case
08.06.2021, 13:18

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich wrote:

better throw a link to the filtered report - I'll tell you what's wrong in this case

I throw
https://icolor.in.ua/admin/report/desiner/1/view/?filter_order_cdatefrom=2021-03... =6313&templateid=&ok=%D0%A4%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C
08.06.2021, 19:03

For payments, display your filter by the date the payment was created!
09.06.2021, 15:54

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

For payments, display your filter by the date the payment was created!

did
nothing changes in the table view
https://icolor.in.ua/admin/report/desiner/1/view/?filter_order_cdatefrom=2021-03... -31&templateid=&ok=%D0%A4%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C
I tried different combinations of sorting by filters
- one by one
- by pair
- all three
when applying filters by order closing date, any data is not displayed at all
can you describe the logic by which this report works?
10.06.2021, 09:08

In pair with the report, there is a filter "Period (for the report" Reconciliation act of transactions / payments "") - here it is by the specified date and filters all transactions that participate in the report.
And now it turns out that your report filters its own, and you try to filter something else with filters.
10.06.2021, 16:29

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

In pair with the report, there is a filter "Period (for the report" Reconciliation act of transactions / payments "") - here it is by the specified date and filters all transactions that participate in the report.
And now it turns out that your report filters its own, and you try to filter something else with filters.

understood, corrected
now with payment displayed
https://icolor.in.ua/admin/report/designer/1/view/?filter_order_operationdatefro... BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C
we have a service and we have sold the process, and the arrival of goods is displayed not with a minus, but with +
as a result, we get not a final remainder of 0, but a double one, what could be the problem now?
11.06.2021, 18:41

we have a service and we have sold the process, and the arrival of goods is displayed not with a minus, but with +
as a result, we get not a final remainder of 0, but a double one, what could be the problem now?

and on the basis of what you should have a minus?
incoming order - its amount is in the black - this is how it displays
21.06.2021, 10:51

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

and on the basis of what you should have a minus?
incoming order - its amount is in the black - this is how it displays

look, I'm selling a service and a process
so this amount should fall with "-" in the report
I receive money for the service as payment, so their amount should be included with "+" in this report
as a result, according to the results of the month, there was a sale and payment for this sale, the report should turn out 0
but in fact in the report we see a doubling of the amount
And what does this report show me in the end?
can you explain this as a report developer?
21.06.2021, 21:44

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Vyacheslav - as if you victorious in exactly the same way, as in our client - then the bag is not changed badly - just a process, de є warehousing operations.
I think it is necessary to improve the sound.
22.06.2021, 16:04

That which is incorporated in it by the initial logic during development.
If you need a different logic - it's still simple - you describe the terms of reference and you will be evaluated for improvements in this report. No one will change the logic purely for your needs.
22.06.2021, 17:06

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

If you need a different logic - it's still simple - you describe the terms of reference and you will be evaluated for improvements in this report. No one will change the logic purely for your needs.

so I'm trying to figure out the logic that was incorporated in the development of this report
22.06.2021, 17:44

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Premium partner wrote:

can you explain the logic you initially laid down with a specific example with numbers and actions that lead to the formation of a report?
04.07.2021, 19:53

can you explain the logic you initially laid down with a specific example with numbers and actions that lead to the formation of a report?

It's better to go from the smallest - what exactly is not clear to you now in the logic of calculations for the report and its settings?
If you need to refine some miscalculation in a different way - you write about it right away after testing the report.
06.07.2021, 14:58

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment