We do not connect this to the cloud
29.01.2021, 15:53
Original comment available on version: ru

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
We do not connect this to the cloud

damn, well, I already asked you once about this and you answered that it was possible. Now all potential deals where I planned to use this constructor will be covered with a copper basin.... well... apparently you don't need payments for licenses. well, OK.
or not ok and you can reconsider your decision?
30.01.2021, 17:01

if there are no requests from this project regarding the speed of work, then I will allow it to be connected
otherwise no
01.02.2021, 08:51

Перегиняк Александр

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
if there are no requests from this project regarding the speed of work, then I will allow it to be connected
otherwise no

will not - I guarantee! if your intervention is required regarding the speed of work, then the work will be paid by the hour
01.02.2021, 09:45

Перегиняк Александр

Pereginyak Alexander
Oneboxconsulting (integrator) wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
otherwise no

will not - I guarantee! if your intervention is required regarding the speed of work, then the work will be paid by the hour

connect?
10.02.2021, 18:16

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment