1b.app
Link copied -

You need to configure descending/ascending sorting for the production plan report

Answers:

Good day
At the moment, there is no possibility of such sorting in the specified report.
But it is possible to finalize the specified field in the settings by which field to sort - it will take 1 hour. Issue an invoice?
10.09.2024, 14:46
Original comment available on version: ua

Lotocka_Kristina
Personal license

Maksym Vadimovich Tyndyk
OneBox production wrote:
Good day
At the moment, there is no possibility of such sorting in the specified report.
But it is possible to finalize the specified field in the settings by which field to sort - it will take 1 hour. Issue an invoice?

Yes, please give the card number for payment.
11.09.2024, 13:39

Lotocka_Kristina
Personal license
Tyndyk Maksym Vadimovych We have paid the bill, we are waiting for the finishing touches. Thank you.
12.09.2024, четверг, 11:02

The "Quantity in processes" selection option in the field selection selector for sorting has been improved.
Uploaded to brand.1b.app as no other is specified.
13.09.2024, пятница, 10:00

Lotocka_Kristina
Personal license

Maksym Vadimovich Tyndyk
OneBox production wrote:
The "Quantity in processes" selection option in the field selection selector for sorting has been improved.
Uploaded to brand.1b.app as no other is specified.

Box link https://ariabride.1b.app/app/report/desiner/16/view/?ok=%D0%A4%D1%96%D0%BB%D1%8C... %D1%83%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B8 for which the finishing touches were ordered
13.09.2024, пятница, 10:15

Lotocka_Kristina
Personal license

Maksym Vadimovich Tyndyk
OneBox production wrote:
Updated it too.

Tell me how to filter the quantity field in processes by decreasing / increasing https://i.imgur.com/t8mfmly.png, it is not possible to do it yourself
13.09.2024, пятница, 10:34

Lotocka_Kristina wrote:
Tell me how to filter the amount field in processes by decreasing / increasing https://i.imgur.com/t8mfmly.png, it is not possible to do it yourself

as it was appreciated - the field has been refined as a selection option for sorting settings.

Maksym Vadimovich Tyndyk
OneBox production wrote:
But it is possible to finalize the specified field in the settings by which field to sort - it will take 1 hour.
13.09.2024, пятница, 10:41

I understand that you did not understand a little that you were evaluated and realized, you probably expected something else.
I added to the specified report (without grouping) sorting by clicking on the table header - you will probably need it.
13.09.2024, пятница, 10:46

Lotocka_Kristina
Personal license

Maksym Vadimovich Tyndyk
OneBox production wrote:
I understand that you did not understand a little what was evaluated and realized, you probably expected something else.
I added to the specified report (without grouping) sorting by clicking on the table header - you will probably need it.

Everything works well, thank you very much for your promptness, everything works even better than expected.
13.09.2024, пятница, 10:52

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment