1b.app
Link copied -

Evaluation of the finalization of the report on the structures of the Holding companies

Good afternoon.
Need an evaluation.
I will describe the general problem, perhaps you will offer another solution.
You need to be able to massively see the structures of the Holding Companies and be able to upload them to xls.
Therefore, is it possible to modify a new block in the report designer - a report on structures?
In the report, we see a list of all Holding Companies, when you click on a holding, its nearest level of subsidiaries is expanded, when you click on a daughter, the subsidiaries of this company are expanded further (that is, the nearest level of subsidiaries and their contacts is expanded). Tint each level with one color, as in the report table of tasks / orders
The report should be able to:
1. filter by manager and additional contact fields
2. you need to have a common filter - expand all structures, then all holdings are displayed immediately in expanded form .
3. Need to have a filter to show or hide company e
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

The report should be able to:
1. filter by manager and additional contact fields
2. you need to have a common filter - expand all structures, then all holdings are displayed immediately in expanded form.
3. Need to have a filter to show or hide company employees
4. It is necessary in the report settings to be able to select the fields that will be displayed by contacts (for example, phone, email, position, etc.)
5. It is necessary to be able to export xls - unloading line by line, that is, each company / contact from a new line

1. Filter contacts that are in the structure of a particular holding, or holdings directly?
4. How do you want to show them?
5. And how, with such an unloading, will you determine what is a holding, what is a company, and what is an employee? Output fields only?
28.04.2022, 12:32
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
1. Filter contacts that are in the structure of a particular holding, or holdings directly?

Maxim, thanks for this question, I realized from it that I didn’t take everything into account. You should always filter only by the top level, the only point is that the report should display not only holdings, but all top-level companies, that is, if it is not a holding, but just a company (without subsidiaries) - we should also see it in this report.

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
4. How do you want to show them?

In the form of columns, for example, the first column is the name of the company / full name, the second column is the Group, then the column is the phone number, etc.

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
5. And how, with such an unloading, will you determine what is a holding, what is a company, and what is an employee? Output fields only?

We have each level has its own group, there is a group Holdings, Holding enterprises (this is the 1st level of subsidiaries), and so on, and in the second column we will display the group field and we will see by the value of this field. Well, when unloading, we can already group in the file by the values of the adjacent column
28.04.2022, 18:35

Maxim, can you rate? Or do you need more data?
02.05.2022, 13:58

Maxim, I really need an assessment, plz unsubscribe
09.05.2022, 11:04

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
Maxim, thanks for this question, I realized from it that I didn’t take everything into account. You should always filter only by the top level, the only point is that the report should display not only holdings, but all top-level companies, that is, if it is not a holding, but just a company (without subsidiaries) - we should also see it in this report.

The problem is that before generating a report, it is impossible to understand whether this or that company is a holding company.
That is, even if you filter all contacts with the type=company, and after them cost a tree, then some of the companies will not fall into the structure, since the values of the filtered fields may differ by lower levels, and not by the first
PS: I do not quite understand the value of this report? What goal do you want to achieve with it?
The problem is that with a large number of contacts in the form of companies (if we are only talking about them in the conclusion) - this will not be able to quickly work on building a company tree ...
24.05.2022, 16:12

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment