1b.app
Link copied -

Error in Status report

https://rozpakui.crm-onebox.com/admin/report/desiner/3/view/?filter_templatetabl... =0&filter_order_orderid=&filter_templatetable_numberformat=sum&filterfrom_templatetable_monthrange=&filterto_templatetable_monthrange=&filterfrom_templatetable_dayrange=&filterto_templatetable_dayrange=&filter_order_deliveryid=&filter_user_client=&filter_product_productid=&filter_manager_authorid%5B%5D=33567&templateid=8&ok=%D0%A4%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82% D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C in this report I set values for the filter Author -
But for any variant of the filter value, it shows the same data
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

There are no errors here.
This report does not filter the "Employees" entity - so there is no change in the result.
If you put the filter in the appropriate entity - the author or the responsible of the processes by which the report template is generated - I think you will get the desired result.
01.11.2021, 16:35
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
There are no errors here.
This report does not filter the "Employees" entity - so there is no change in the result.
If you put the filter in the appropriate entity - the author or the responsible of the processes by which the report template is generated - I think you will get the desired result.

Understood. Thanks
01.11.2021, 16:41
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment