1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Improvements - Working with events

1. Sometimes employees automatically open not the event itself, but the contact card, because it is customary to simply click on the line next to the contact to open the link.

Now when you hover over a line, the entire line is highlighted, but you can't click on it. It would be much more convenient to be able to click on any place in the line to expand the event. But at the same time, leave the contacts as links, so that they can also be opened.
3. There is also a huge inconvenience in order to open the process with which the event is associated. It turns out that now if I want to find which process the event is associated with, then instead of having some kind of link in the event, I have to dodge the search to find the desired process.
Is it possible to add links to events that lead to processes?

3.1. Since the mail application is sooooo slow and terribly inconvenient, plus it has nothing to do with processes, all that rema
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Kornev Mikhail
Client
Ergo wrote:
1. Sometimes employees automatically open not the event itself, but the contact card, because it is customary to simply click on the line next to the contact to open the link.
Now when you hover over a line, the entire line is highlighted, but you can't click on it. It would be much more convenient to be able to click on any place in the line to expand the event. But at the same time, leave the contacts as links, so that they can also be opened.

watch the event via send to

Kornev Mikhail
Client
Ergo wrote:
3. There is also a huge inconvenience in order to open the process with which the event is associated. It turns out that now if I want to find which process the event is associated with, then instead of having some kind of link in the event, I have to dodge the search to find the desired process.
Is it possible to add links to events that lead to processes?

use send to

Kornev Mikhail
Client
Ergo wrote:
3.1. Since the mail application is sooooo slow and terribly inconvenient, plus it has nothing to do with processes, all that remains is working with events. But here there are problems with the display of letters: most often it's just a mess of text. Is it possible to make the display of events more accurate and readable (so that it is displayed in the same way as with "view original")?

little constructive
you are still not using the send to functionality

Kornev Mikhail
Client
Ergo wrote:
3.2. Plus, the attached files are not displayed in the event, although sometimes you need to find an event with a file (again, it is impossible to work with mail).
Is it possible to add the display of attached files in events as well?

files are in the mail and in the application + via send In they can be viewed in events
30.10.2021, 09:44
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

you are still not using the send to functionality

I understand that you wanted "the best way" to come up with this function, but unfortunately this "send to" function is not always convenient (at least in the cases I described). in order for me to find certain emails with files, via "send to" it will take a long time. I have to open each event, send to, and watch the files. then go back and so on with all subsequent ones ... and it’s good if the letter was recently, and if it’s been a long time ago ....
box should be more convenient, more functional, faster and lighter than all other applications so that users can switch to it completely. is that the point? we and you need it, we want everyone to work in one system, and you will increase the number of users, and hence sales, if you are interested ...
I try to make it as easy as possible for my employees to work in boxing so that they work on earning money, and not suffer in trying to cope with the system and its functionality. the more functions or options to do something, the more difficult it is to work in the system.
30.10.2021, 10:26
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment