1b.app
Link copied -

Add Graphs/Charts to Reports

There is a report - Sales from a warehouse or Universal custom reports. I really want to see the information Visually in the form of a graph or chart with the ability to break it into periods: day / week / month along the specified perimeter
for example, we have sales from a warehouse of goods in the filter, we enable displaying a graph / chart by indicator (selection of indicators) together / separately (selection of either / or)
if the indicators are the same in terms of values, then it is important to see the indicators and together, if not (sum and quantity), then separately in different graphs/diagrams. It is important to make such a filter as a separate block.
we will be able to visually evaluate the numbers and the context of time
for example, we analyze sales for 6 months, we have Amount / Quantity and some other indicators. and we want to see how our sales changed every month, or we specify the report with a filter and analyze the category of goods and look at which month ther
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

We do not really want to develop our reports because we consider them not convenient and not universal, each client has his own truth and his own vision of the report, and here you can’t please ..
soon I think we will solve this problem either through a third-party service or a new constructor
24.08.2021, 11:27
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
We do not really want to develop our reports, because we consider them not convenient and not universal, each client has his own truth and his own vision on the report, and here you can’t please ..
soon I think we will solve this problem either through a third-party service or a new constructor

When they were being developed, the manager said that the task was to make a universal report, but in fact they stomp and stomp to universality. Too many limitations in current reports
24.08.2021, 18:28
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment